PDA

View Full Version : Walk. Trans. Option

idontknow
03-23-2003, 03:13 PM
What does the "Walk. Trans." option do in the "door combo sets" editor? Edit: What does the "Auto" button do to?

Teilyr
03-29-2003, 08:23 PM
The Walk Trans. checkbox on the door combo set editor sets whether or not the walkthrough marker shown in zquest to indicate a walkthrough wall is transparent or not. Before, it was solid, so color 0 would show up as color 0. With this checked, color 0 shows whatever is below it (it's transparent).

The Auto button takes the combos you've already assigned and tries to fill in what the other combos will be. For instance, If you have the left side of something, it will put in the right side automatically. It will copy the open door top to all the other blank door tops it finds. This is very useful to quickly creating door sets.

firebug
03-30-2003, 01:33 PM
goddamn.. i wish i'd known that before i erased all my dungeon sets and rebuilt them. it took me like 3 days to first figure out how to do it and then to set it :(

ShadowTiger
03-31-2003, 09:12 AM
Aha.... so..... the walk trans option applies only to the little lens symbol that goes on walkthough walls? That's pretty good to know. :) I thought it applied to the walkability/visibility of doorways. :eek: