PDA

View Full Version : Think how it was on zelda classic 1.83

cbailey77
03-22-2003, 10:45 PM
:lol: Can you ever imagine how crappy it was if you played Zelda Classic 1.83? Let's compare it from zc 1.83 to 1.92 Build 182.

It would be an interesting history of Zelda Classic.

System Error
03-22-2003, 11:04 PM
Meh, this doesn't even make any sense. DUH!!!!!!! Back in the 1.83 days, Phantom Menace managed Zelda Classic. Not DN or FCF. I never have been around for that long, but I know by a little obvious points that PM never really accepted too many of the good ideas. DN, is obviously the one who took control over Zelda Classic after Phantom Menace retired and made it the glory it was today.

But think about it: Back in 1.83 days, don't you think people felt different about it then they did now? I bet no one around back then ever thought ZC could go this far. Ask a long-timer about the history of ZC, and important events in its history.

Dark Nation
03-22-2003, 11:52 PM
Don't be dissin' PM. :glare:

System Error
03-22-2003, 11:55 PM
I'm not dissin' PM, he made Zelda Classic, and I was just saying you took it this far for him. I wonder if PM will ever return...?

vegeta1215
03-23-2003, 12:41 AM
The first version of ZC I played was 1.84, which I think may have been the first version with ZQuest (and last one Phantom Menace released). Anyway, it rocked.

I'm glad Dark Nation is continuing to work on ZC and making it rock even more. :D

The Savior
03-23-2003, 03:11 AM
By saying that ZC 1.83 sucks you would also be saying that the original LoZ sucks. Obviously LoZ doesn't suck, so your post is moot.

Questwizard88
03-23-2003, 03:50 AM
i remember 1.84. that was the first version i had, and i only managed to make a not so good test quest with it, otherrwise, i just used it for playing quests. very primitive, but it was good to get things going.

Blankboard
03-23-2003, 04:22 AM
Ok... not to sound like a rude ass but... I couldnt help but notice but.... Cbailey77 most of your threads and posts are either super uneducated banter, really stupid, or SPAM..... Im not tryin to flame or anything but I was startin to get annoyed and I had to get that off my chest.....

Anyways... I started with 1.84.... and even though it wasnt great there were still great quests and features.... DN has takin it to the next level.... and I raise my glass.... who would ever think that ZC of 2000 would be what it is now... 3 years later..... it took Nintendo 10 years to make most of the features in ZC in their games..... and I see a bright future for ZC if this trend continues..... to Phantom Menace.... the lifegiver of ZC.... well I didnt really know him... I started with AGN/ZC right at the beggining of DNs "reign"...... but keep it up DN were all lookin forward for your next beta/full version...... LATER....