PDA

View Full Version : PS1 Multiplayer

TedHead
03-22-2003, 09:20 PM
So I went to my favorite "pawn shop" (Cash Converters) where I get all my electronics at cheap prices and found some PS1 multitaps for my Playstation! They had ones that were the colour of the older modeled playstation for $10.00 and ones that matched my new compact PS1 for $12.00 so I spent the extra $2 to be colour co-ordinated :D

So now that I have my multitap, I suppose I should go out and get some multiplayer games, but there don't seem to be a lot to choose from. So here is my question to you.

What are some good 3 or more player games for the Playstation?!? Don't tell me any sports games, because I already know you can get tons of multiplayer games for them.

MottZilla
03-23-2003, 04:35 AM
Other than maybe the twisted metal games, there are very few good psx games that would support more than 2 players.

El Oso Verde
03-23-2003, 07:56 PM
I'd reccomend Bomberman Party Edition.

Can't really think of any others at the moment.

TedHead
03-26-2003, 09:40 PM
Thank you very much!!! :D:D:D

I have rented Bomberman Party Edition to discover it is a very good party game. Many more maps than most bomberman games when it comes to multiplayer.

However.... I want more.... :)

EDIT: I found a few crappy puzzle games that were very multiplayer, but there was also a game called Point Blank 3 for 8 players. I wasn't sure.... is it any good?