PDA

View Full Version : My patented MIDI SFX.....

Blankboard
03-21-2003, 11:06 PM
I created this quick little SFX MIDI for those of you who are using "advanced" SFX in your quest.... I just started 5 minutes ago but heres my first release......
Gunfire (http://www.geocities.com/blank7769_ii/War_gunfire.mid) -This is the sound of a war being fought....

Other releases are to come......

Teilyr
03-22-2003, 12:57 AM
Advanced? As in.. .non default?

Man, if you consider going to vgmusic advanced, you need to be slapped with a bag of rusty razors.

Blonde799
03-22-2003, 01:07 AM
I think he means using custom .sfx files as being common to some people. Sounds good.:) Maybe if we had a sound player for rooms, I'd use it for an epic battle or something.

Teilyr
03-22-2003, 01:10 AM
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

Please be sure that a file actually works before you link to it.

kthx.

Questwizard88
03-22-2003, 01:22 AM
right click the link and press save as. it worked for me.

Blankboard
03-22-2003, 02:02 AM
funny link works for me and my friends..... and yes as blonde says... its non default SFX files that are MIDIs.... you can merge em into a current MIDI file to make you music sound like its on the battlefield...... AND VGmusic in no where near advanced..... I always have to fix those pieces of crap..... whoever finds those awesome should be slapped with the rusty razors......

Questwizard88
03-22-2003, 04:04 AM
I've fixed a lot of them too, including the z3 overworld music. I've even done about 10 remixes of it to use for different areas like a beach. I do it all the time, because a lot of them are very lousy. I agree with you.