PDA

View Full Version : camp hyrule?

Kirbypuff
03-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Has anyone here ever been to camp hyrule? My name there was kirbyman547 I think.

Dr. Mutagen
03-21-2003, 10:13 PM
I've heard of it. I've never actually been there myself though.

greedo
03-21-2003, 10:44 PM
i wanted to but by the time i went to register, i couldnt...(what a darn shame)
there were only room for 2000 people or something...:rolleyes:

Rijuhn
03-21-2003, 11:05 PM
I actually got in last year, but it was so gay. I never knew it was an online camp ground until last year. When I was younger I always wanted to go to Camp Hyrule, which I though was in California somewhere, but now I just could care less. I'm too old for this shit.

Jigglysaint
03-21-2003, 11:52 PM
TSA should have gone, then he could have GANNON-BANNED people left right and centre when they talk about the Adventures of Link, and finding the triforce in OOT. I would have gone just so I could laugh at the first guy who pulls out a copy of Zelda 4 DX and can't find the simplist of things(well, you COULD look at the walkthrough, or you could go to offset XXXX and change this byte to a0 and then get the fire rod THAT way...). I would piss myself when people brag about how their gameshark can do things like access the hidden world or some other aniquated feature.

satanman
03-22-2003, 07:42 AM
heh... I thought you meant camp as in gay :p
That explains the dress...

I don't actually know what you're talking about, so I'll just answer the question: no

Kirbypuff
03-22-2003, 07:45 AM
I went. It was kind of boring, but it was fun when we did a lot of role playing.

satanman
03-22-2003, 07:47 AM
heh... I thought you meant camp as in gay :p
That explains the dress...

I don't actually know what you're talking about, so I'll just answer the question: no

Kirbypuff
03-22-2003, 07:50 AM
You just posted that exact same thing a few minutes ago...

greedo
03-22-2003, 09:53 AM
im gonna join this year...if theres going to be one...
...because i have nothing better to do on my summer holiday...
well by then rise of nations will be out...

Link 101
03-22-2003, 10:04 AM
I thought about, but I never did. Sounds kinda gay if you ask me.

Kirbypuff
03-22-2003, 10:09 AM
One bad thing about it is the amount of spammers who type random letters every 0.2 seconds, and if you post during a "spam rage" your message takes about half a minute to appear. Fortunatly you can block. There are actually a few serious people there with who you can have a nice conversation with. They appear at night mostly, because the little 5 year olds who act stupid are all in bed.

Link 101
03-22-2003, 10:13 AM
The thought of an online camp is sort of weird. It could be fun, but then you can't really camp which is the whole idea of a CAMP.

Kirbypuff
03-22-2003, 10:15 AM
You're right, it isn't a camp, it's just set up to look like one.

Mr.Night
03-22-2003, 10:51 AM
IM GOING to try and register this year i heard of it but my friend sed it was boring so i didnt go last year im jsut going to try it out this year

Fiyerstorm
03-22-2003, 12:43 PM
Nerd camp?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

I'd be too scared...

They might hack you while you sleep.

..can't sleep...
....nerds will hack me...
...can't sleep...

MrCow
03-22-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Fiyerstorm
Nerd camp?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

I'd be too scared...

They might hack you while you sleep.

..can't sleep...
....nerds will hack me...
...can't sleep...
that reminds me

cant sleep ciad will eat me

Fiyerstorm
03-22-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Cow..

that reminds me

You sent me through the wilderness...I made it thrrroooooough.
Like a virgin.....touch for the very first tiime...

LMAO

Now back on topic, what do you exactly do at this Camp Hyrule? Are the boys and the girl divided? lol..

greedo
03-22-2003, 02:07 PM
i think its just a huge chat room with little to no purpose...but i think you chat with nintendo officials and if you say so much as "dummy" or "stupid" you get banned...

Kirbypuff
03-23-2003, 08:10 AM
Actually officials are only there 2 or so hours a day. Swears are blocked (they appear ****) but you can use some variations, like fuckers, Which a lot of people in my cabin did. I guess some people got bad cabins, most of my people were actually normal.