PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi guy hitting picture of Saddam with a shoe

Kirby of Doom
03-21-2003, 07:34 PM
I saw on the news one of the marines was tearing down a picture of Saddam in one of the liberated cities and then an Iraqi guy was hitting Saddam's head with a shoe. :laughing:

Does anyone know where I could download an avi or mpeg or something like that a clip of it?

Rijuhn
03-21-2003, 10:52 PM
I would love to have a picture of that.

goKi
03-22-2003, 09:23 AM
The one thing that made me laugh was on the news, these american troops had a bunch of iraqi's lined up, sitting down. One of them stands up, so an american soldier shouts at him "SIT THE F**K DOWN!". It freaked the hell out of the guy :lol:

Kirbypuff
03-22-2003, 12:06 PM
And before the attacking started, some iraqis surrendered to American soldiers. The soldiers they surrendered to said the war hasn't started, you can't surrender yet, go home. he he.

Fiyerstorm
03-22-2003, 12:39 PM
Yea, my friend told me at school yesterday that this ONE gorund troop was scanning an area and he was moving his gun back and forth and he made over 100 Iraqi soldiers surrender....I don't know if that's true, but if it is, then that kicks ass and those Iraqi soldier are stupid, lol.

Dark_Legend
03-22-2003, 02:18 PM
Man, that sounds so cool! Well........... If anyone gets a pic of saddam hussein getting hit in the head with a shoe!

Ian
03-22-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Fiyerstorm
Yea, my friend told me at school yesterday that this ONE gorund troop was scanning an area and he was moving his gun back and forth and he made over 100 Iraqi soldiers surrender....I don't know if that's true, but if it is, then that kicks ass and those Iraqi soldier are stupid, lol.

LMAO, gotta love those select few stupid people

Breaker
03-22-2003, 03:08 PM
Stupid...? They are treated better as prisoners of war than they are as citizens of Iraq. Not to mention they get to stay alive... The stupid iraqis are those that actually fire upon US troops and find themselves as a statistic to those that died.

Fiyerstorm
03-22-2003, 03:15 PM
Yea, I saw on the cover of a news magazine the prisoner was on his kness and a American troop was giving him water out the canteen.

And another American soldier had a gun pointed to the POW's head...rotfl...

Xyvol
03-22-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Breaker
Stupid...? They are treated better as prisoners of war than they are as citizens of Iraq. Not to mention they get to stay alive... The stupid iraqis are those that actually fire upon US troops and find themselves as a statistic to those that died.

Not to mention before the war started the US dropped fliers suggesting to the soldiers that they should surrender. Looks like they decided our advice was sound.

VashdeStampedo!
03-23-2003, 12:52 AM
Most that don't surrender want to. If only they weren't afraid. . . I feel sorry for them.