PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Question

mjctraider
03-19-2003, 03:47 PM
I am using the puretileset and want to use the little star-tile, which the type is a trigger-temp or could be set as a trigger permanent. What do I need to do to get it to work so that When Link steps on it it will trigger the shutter to open up and reveal a passage way? Or has this not been implemented yet?

Also is there a list of the new enemies with pictures for the puretileset? I looked through the website where I downloaded the tileset and could not find anything.

ShadowTiger
03-19-2003, 04:13 PM
As for the first question, you can't really trigger shutters with a trigger like that. However, what you can do, is make the shutter a wall instead of a shutter, (via the door selection menu.) and draw a picture of shutters onto it. Then when the secret is triggered via the trigger, have the secret flags change the shutters into the passageway that you want.

As for the second question, you mean to say that you need the new enemy tiles for the PZC Tileset? Interesting. Is it not true that it comes with them already? Or is it that they're just not colored.

mjctraider
03-19-2003, 04:23 PM
Maybe I should have worded my question better. If you go to zeldaclassic.com and click on enemy index it gives you the name of the enemy along with a picture of what it looks like. What I am looking for is something similar only with the enemies that come with the puretileset. Is there such an emeny index for the puretileset?

ShadowTiger
03-19-2003, 04:45 PM
Oh, no. There isn't. If you.... oh, I think I know what you're looking for. You're looking for the new enemy tiles.pdf file, aren't you. :) It reveals the tile locations for the enemies in the new enemy tiles. Ah. If this is the case, go to ZC Discussion, and in one of the threads up on top, the one with the 182 beta, it'll probably be in there. Good luck. :thumbsup: