PDA

View Full Version : New Enemy Description

synbios1978
03-19-2003, 11:04 AM
There have been a lot of new enemies added to Zelda Classic from what was in the original Zelda games made by Nintendo. Is there a place online that describes the new enemies and their abilities and differences??

Thanks,

DarkFlameWolf
03-19-2003, 11:27 AM
not yet, to my knowledge......

synbios1978
03-19-2003, 11:31 AM
cool, thanks DFW. I ran into some funky Wizzrobes in Hidden Duality last night, and was trying to get some info on them and other enemies I hadn't seen before like the big darknuts that split into blue darknuts, and the windrobes, etc.

DarkFlameWolf
03-19-2003, 11:34 AM
well, I can explain them if you want.

synbios1978
03-19-2003, 11:42 AM
I mean I understand what the Windrobes do (found out the hard way), and I just smashed the big darknuts with the hammer a bunch of times, but I still haven't found a way to kill the wizzrobes that the only apparent way to hurt them is to bounce their own magic back at them. I get stuck when they come right at me and I have to either turn and retreat, and get nailed in the back by their magic or hope I can turn to the side and they go on by. Is there any way to damage them without using their own magic against them?

TheGeepster
03-19-2003, 12:32 PM
You're probably talking about the Mirrorobe (my term) that is the boss of Death Mountain (of sorts) You could try using the wand reflected off the mirror, but that is much more difficult. Only reflected magic will hurt them. Sorry.

synbios1978
03-19-2003, 01:14 PM
Dang, yeah they're the ones that are all throughout Death Mountain. Is there any way to slow them down or make it so you can walk by them if they are charging you, like throw the boomerang at them or something? It just sucks that they can kill you at whim pretty much if they just charge you.

DarkFlameWolf
03-19-2003, 01:52 PM
The mirror shield is essential, use it to reflect it back at them. They can be passed through harmlessly if damaged by their magic. But only for a second or two after getting hit by their magic. 6 reflected bolts should do it. But you really shouldn't bother and just avoid them. The only one you do have to kill is right before the boss.

synbios1978
03-19-2003, 02:56 PM
Cool, thanks DFW, around 4 more hours then the Mirrorobes will meet their demise!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! I think the end is drawing semi-close to that area. I'm just worried about any more tricks you may have up your sleeve for level 9 or the ice palace.

System Error
03-19-2003, 05:38 PM
The Ice Palace is easy...if you can see exactly what the hell is going on. And Tower, or Level 9 as most players call it, you need 25 keys for!

TheGeepster
03-20-2003, 07:25 AM
I found the Ice Palace to have some small challenges even after understanding it's nature. Bravo, DFW!

DarkFlameWolf
03-20-2003, 01:19 PM
gotta love the invisible link flag. ;)