PDA

View Full Version : heh, interesting I guess

Beldaran
03-18-2003, 05:24 PM
http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/flash_7.html

TheGeepster
03-18-2003, 07:19 PM
Looks like the conspiracy theorists are out in force again!

Here's an alternative expanation: What if the US had secretly developed some of this technology long ago and it was the experimental US prototypes that crashed at Roswell? Just a thought.

Paradox
03-18-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by TheGeepster
Looks like the conspiracy theorists are out in force again!

Here's an alternative expanation: What if the US had secretly developed some of this technology long ago and it was the experimental US prototypes that crashed at Roswell? Just a thought.
how about not? how many documentaries on that stuff have you seen? none? that's what i thought. i don't know anything about that iraq one, but i know enough about the US ones to confidently say that the government is a piece of shit and that they're not telling us what happened. it wasn't a prototype.

DarkDragoonX
03-18-2003, 10:37 PM
No, no, no. Everybody knows it was the Loch Ness monster that crashed at Roswell. ;)

TheGeepster
03-18-2003, 11:54 PM
I was suggesting an alternative. The supposed crash at Roswell has been accepted as fact by many. It may well be nothing happened there, but the fact remains that not a lot of reliable information exists about it. It's mostly hearsay.

I just think that IF something happened there (a very big if), it's just as likely to be something our own institutions were testing or doing than aliens from some other world were doing and messed up and we happened to find and take their technology.

carrot red
03-19-2003, 04:03 AM
I just think it would be conceited to consider that there is no existence save on our little blue planet.