PDA

View Full Version : lttp monkey tiles

firebug
03-17-2003, 08:26 PM
anyone remember the little monkey who helped you thru the maze in the dark world in lttp? does anyone happen to have any of those tiles? or know where i could find em? thanx :D

Dark Entity
03-17-2003, 11:31 PM
I remember someone posting these a LONG time ago, but I can't remember who, or when. Mabye someone else has these around somewhere, cause I don't.

firebug
03-18-2003, 02:47 AM
somebody? anybody? come on you guys, i know one of yas gots that lil monkey somewhere on yer harddrives! :D

Freedom
03-18-2003, 11:10 AM
think I saw it here.

http://www.zcnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=535

firebug
03-18-2003, 08:13 PM
woohoo! it is right there! thanks much freedom :D

Knil
04-02-2003, 03:58 PM
Heres an idea: find a way to make a subquest for the monkey! Like you reach a certain point, and you have to guide the monkey around, with full control of it, and his weapons could be a stick, vine styled hookshot, and a bunch of rocks to throw!!!

Knil
04-02-2003, 04:00 PM
course, that would require new tile sets, but....just recolor them! :smile:

firebug
04-02-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Knil
Heres an idea: find a way to make a subquest for the monkey! Like you reach a certain point, and you have to guide the monkey around, with full control of it, and his weapons could be a stick, vine styled hookshot, and a bunch of rocks to throw!!!
that would be really kewl, but i don't think there's a way to change link's sprites in the middle of the game to the monkey in order to make the mini game. (if i'm wrong, please someone tell me!) im actually making a little mini quest with the monkey as the main character. i'm working on it when i get bored with my main project, the dark tower. i was thinking about weapons for him too, and those are some pretty good ideas! one of mine was instead of giving him a sword, just make it so it looks like he's kicking the bad guys, you know, holding himself up with his lil monkey arms, and just kicking away ;) it's a lot of fun to build, because it's very short and full of puzzles. :D

edit: i just thought of something. i could make him learn the slash ability, and call it the roundhouse kick! :kawaii:

VEL
04-02-2003, 04:52 PM
Knil, please don't double post (posting twice in a row) it is agaisnt the rules. Please use the "edit" button to edit your last post instead. ;)

Knil
04-02-2003, 05:26 PM
My apologies about the double post. ill try harder in the future to wait. :quieting my mind....sssshhhh: