PDA

View Full Version : I need one more tester to test the Megaman quest

Petoe
03-17-2003, 07:20 PM
I've posted a lot of threads concerning the Megaman quest I'm working on, so you should already know what it is about. If someone isn't aware yet that I'm making a quest of Megaman, then check the MM betatesting thread. You might find some interesting info from there. But no new pictures for you, yet :tongue:

Things have gone pretty slowly with my current testers, so I need one more tester to speed up the bug busting. If you want to test, you
- should have time in your hands (meaning that it doesn't take 3 freaking months to finish only a couple of levels like my current testers)
- must be genuinely willing to help me meaning that you don't want to test just to see what I've done and to steal my ideas, but to help me to get this quest released ASAP.

Well, that's all + If you could give me honest feedback now and then, you'd be just the kind of tester I'm looking for.

And don't forget the small bonuses: All my testers will get a full tileset and a FAQ to the quest if they want to. The rest have to wait a bit longer...

I'll be releasing a new beta tomorrow, so I'll just see who would like to test and then decide. Oh, and DARKFLAMEWOLF, if you're reading this could you please continue testing (I need your feedback ;) )

:mega:

Ielen
03-17-2003, 09:52 PM
Sorry I am editing this now. All I can say is you have made your selection already and I shouldn't have offered my help in the first place. Makes me feel like an idiot now.

Petoe
03-18-2003, 01:09 AM
Great! :) Anyone else?

Teilyr
03-18-2003, 08:23 AM
I used to be your tester before I left.

Care to let me on again?

Petoe
03-18-2003, 09:08 AM
I'd be glad to get you back to my team, if you only promise that you won't make any disappearing tricks again. You would probably be a great tester...at least you have lots of ZC experience.

ShadowTiger
03-18-2003, 09:11 AM
I have never left. Since I've "slowed" creating my own quest, and just make graphics in the mean-time, wouldn't it be great to have someone like that on your team? For me, quest making is an ardous process. Quest playing, is what's in my nutshell, whatever that means. :sweat: I spend a lot of time on quests, so that's a plus. And I'm always drawing and making graphics, so if you need any graphics for your quest, feel free to ask. :D I always come through for those who ask nicely. :)

Petoe
03-18-2003, 09:38 AM
Ooo... Tough decision. But Teilyr was in my team before he left. Hmm. In May, when this quest starts to be finished, I need all the testers to test like maniac to make the quest bugfree, so if you could handle that, great! :D

But you must think like: "Damn, I want to find all the bugs Petoe. I'll search every corner." and not like: "Well whatever, I try to do some testing if I have time.. "
OK?

Petoe
03-19-2003, 01:24 AM
I'm sorry, but now I have to break the forum rules by double posting. There's no replies but I have to announce that I've made my desicion.

Britannianhero4, welcome to my testing team! I hope you do a good job, and I believe so because you have slowed down your own quest making and I might still need some graphical help. So I'll PM you the new beta soon with the instructions. :mega:

Now, the case is closed, the spots are filled. If any mod is reading this, they can freely lock this thread.

DarkFlameWolf
03-19-2003, 01:50 AM
in response to your cry for my response Petoe, I must say this: Spring Break will finally open up some doors for me, but not before then. College is so time consuming right now.

ShadowTiger
03-19-2003, 08:39 AM
Thank you, Petoe, I appreciate the level of trust which you have placed in my for this momentous task. Would it be alright if I post a link to the b-testing thread in my sig?

Petoe
03-19-2003, 09:20 AM
Yes, you can post a link to the b-testing thread in your sig if you want. Now I'm gonna go and finish the 5th stage so that I can give you all the new beta today. I hope you can enjoy the quest though it is still buggy and has lots of unfinished parts (well, this is a beta :D ).

I hope the Spring break comes soon so you have time to test the quest, Wolfie. I almost thought that you had forgotten me, but now I'm waiting for your feedback...

:mega:

Teilyr
03-20-2003, 03:17 PM
Was I rejected because of my disappearing in the past?

Petoe
03-20-2003, 04:43 PM
Well, I wouldn't say that was the reason. You just didn't reply, so I thought you weren't that interested... I'm usually quite impatient, so here we are. But it's always possible that I need more testers, or some of my current testers will quit testing. :shrug:

ShadowTiger
03-20-2003, 05:01 PM
OK. I have the files, Petoe. Thanks. Thankfully, I've got a great place to store screenshots. Petoe, What's your AIM name? PM it to me if you want.

Petoe
03-20-2003, 05:11 PM
Damn, I don't have have AIM anymore. Last time I dloaded it, it messed up my computer, and now I'm too scared to install it again.:( BTW, why you ask? Would I need AIM to see the pictures? You can upload all the pictures to my Yahoo Briefcase if you want, but avoid posting pics here, especially if they have some kind of spoilers.

Teilyr
03-21-2003, 09:18 AM
I didn't reply....? :odd:

/me scrolls up.

Yeah, I did. Don't worry it about it though. :) I just wanted to know why.