PDA

View Full Version : If you don't make quests....

ShadowTiger
03-17-2003, 09:29 AM
If you have bad ZQuest experience, and wouldn't make a quest, what would you do?

For example, I can make a quest, but I just don't have the ambition to make long spans of caverns or caves or dungeons. I just draw instead, and anything I happen to make, I send online to benefit those with more Zeal for spending long hours bleary eyed in front of a monitor. :shrug: It works for me. :rolleyes: What about you?

Blonde799
03-17-2003, 11:25 AM
I would make tiles for everyone. I'm very good at it.:)

ShadowTiger
03-17-2003, 11:48 AM
Yeah. Me too. That's pretty much all I CAN do nowadays, since I'm in yet another ZC rut. I would do some work on my quest, but... well, I'll put it this way. If people would judge that little notebook every ZCer keeps by his/her PC to record ideas and plans, instead of the actual quest, I would definitely be on top for the next couple years. :laughing: :rolleyes:

Petoe
03-17-2003, 12:09 PM
Well I'm very good designing levels/overworld/everything in the quest... so if somebody had problems making a good area to their quest, I could help IF I wouldn't build my own quests. And if given enough time, I'd be able to create pretty amazing tiles too, but i hate making graphics because it's so time consuming. Still I've done most of the tiles in my quest from scratch...:eyebrow:

DarkFlameWolf
03-17-2003, 01:10 PM
Is that true Blonde? Then I have a job proposition for you. :)

Tom
03-17-2003, 01:18 PM
well i reckon i can make quests and stuff but i dont really have the time so i normally make small things like sfx files in fact i'm probably the one who makes the most sfx files so its good that i do it

carrot red
03-17-2003, 06:25 PM
I don't do much anymore. When I first took the tutorial, discovered Zquest and started working on my so-called never finished quest, I thought: Easy, I could make twice a month. I later discovered I wasn't that patient and reverted to playing. I don't even do much of that lately.

Blonde799
03-17-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by DarkFlameWolf
Is that true Blonde? Then I have a job proposition for you. :)
Propose away, I have nothing better to do.:shrug:

System Error
03-18-2003, 12:22 AM
I would play quests, of course! >_<