PDA

View Full Version : I got it!

Kirbypuff
03-16-2003, 08:18 AM
I just got the Lttp/Four swords GBA game yesterday. I had never played Link to the past before (Except for about 5 minutes a long time ago at my cousins house), and it is GREAT!

Now, I have a question-
In the GBA one, did Nintendo change the graphics of anything? I know they did in Four Swords, but I'm talking about Lttp.
Also, was the ending music changed? I hope not, I heard it was great in the SNES version.

Blonde799
03-16-2003, 09:47 AM
The only graphics I saw that were changed slightly were the HUD graphics.:shrug: I haven't played it much, so there may have been more.

Kirbypuff
03-16-2003, 11:14 AM
What does HUD stand for?

Ruler26
03-16-2003, 02:13 PM
Heads Up Display. Basically, any on-screen information, like your status bar and the like.

Kirbypuff
03-16-2003, 02:33 PM
Okay. Thanks!

I just got to the part where you fight the wizard guy(I can't remember how to spll his name, it begins with an A.). I lost misrably, because I only had 2 hearts or so when I got to him.

Ian
03-16-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Kirbypuff
I know they did in Four Swords, but I'm talking about Lttp.

Four Swords was never on the original LttP. It's a new feature they added so that people would have something new to look forward to.

But I'm pretty sure they didn't change anything else. But they did add the slash voices from OoT, cause I don't remember them from before.

Ganonator
03-16-2003, 03:26 PM
I'm sooooo happy you can still do the death mountain descent in this one. I beat the game without even beating the Tower of Heron or opening up the gate at the castle by beating Agahnim for the first time! lol

Tygore
03-17-2003, 04:37 PM
Really? I heard they fixed that bug. Sweet!

Kirbypuff
03-17-2003, 06:24 PM
I know they added the four swords, I'm just saying the graphics are different than LTTP.

And I just beat Agahnim and got to the dark world. I don't know what to do next (But no one tell me, I want to find out myself).

Edit: I just got in the "first" level. I didn't know you could go under the bridge things near it. Then my batteries ran out, but I had saved.