PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Duality Lv1

Crackers
03-15-2003, 09:38 PM
I can't believe I'm asking for help in lv1 but I am. I just can't seem to get to the boss and have tried everything I can think of. I can get to the room right next to the boss room but that's it. What am I doing wrong or missing? This is probably really easy since I haven't read about anyone else having a problem.:confuse2:

System Error
03-15-2003, 10:58 PM
Post this in Quest Announcements/HELP. Do you have all the keys you need? Do you have the Boomerang, Bow and Arrow? If not, you need them.

plith
03-15-2003, 11:04 PM
* plith yawns.

Moving to Quest Announcement/Discussion.
Crackers, in the future, make a point of thinking through what might be the best forum placement.
System Error, in the future, let the moderators handle things like this. Some people get offended when normal members make a public display of "rent-a-modding." If you feel a problem requires immediate attention, just report a post.

Freedom
03-15-2003, 11:51 PM
People who drool over guns need to be shot. Not just shot, but shot with the guns they're drooling over

I agree, drool causes rust, and no respectable gun owner would ever let their pride & joy rust.

DarkFlameWolf
03-16-2003, 01:48 AM
You need to go down to the first floor and make your way around to the boss room on the second floor. Take the far upper left stairs to the first floor.

Crackers
03-16-2003, 02:54 AM
Thanks for your help DFW, and not beating me up in the process, I'll retry the level. I don't understand why when I ask for help I'm told I posted in the wrong place but it's the same place everyone else is posting to. I must be one of the dumbest ones here. Maybe I just better sit back and check out what everyone else does and keep my questions to myself.