PDA

View Full Version : Question about the whole preordering deal

Dr. Mutagen
03-15-2003, 12:19 PM
I've never ordered anything online before so this might be a stupid question to some of you, but here goes. Since I preordered Wind Waker online, do I get WW in the mail like the Oot/Master Quest disk did? I figure that it does, but I just want to make sure.

MottZilla
03-15-2003, 04:06 PM
If you preordered the game they may or may not send the bonus disc seperately.

Likely they'll send them together.

Dr. Mutagen
03-15-2003, 08:54 PM
Um... That's not what I meant. :sweat: What I meant is that if the bonus disk came in the mail (which it did.) Wind Waker would come in the mail as well when it's released.

Gerudo
03-15-2003, 09:21 PM
yes, that is the theory, Dr. (now THAT sounds wierd... :odd: )

i preordered mine online as well, so fedex will be dropping by sometime at the end of the month ^_^

MottZilla
03-15-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Mutagen
Um... That's not what I meant. :sweat: What I meant is that if the bonus disk came in the mail (which it did.) Wind Waker would come in the mail as well when it's released.

Yes. That's quite right. Um... why wouldn't it? If you think it's lost in the mail contact them, and bitch and bitch, till they send you your game.

Myth
03-16-2003, 06:26 AM
when i read the subject i thought it'd be about Zelda, 500k pre-ordered copies lol.

and yes it should be mailed to you, unless you used a shop branch company that may expect you to pick it up at your local shop.

satanman
03-16-2003, 08:45 AM
I've ordered it on amazon, it should arrive may 6th-7th, due to europe getting shafted repeatedly.

I expect it's obvious they'll send it to you, how else would you get it?

Dr. Mutagen
03-16-2003, 12:19 PM
Yeah. I figured that the whole thing was common sense, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks, guys!

Smokin' D. Grass
03-18-2003, 08:24 PM
I ordered my copy directly from nintendo. I recieved an offer from them in the mail that included Wind Waker, the Player's guide, the bonus disk, and a year subscription to Nintendo Power for $69.95. It even includes 2 day priority mail delivery starting on 3/24/03.

Dr. Mutagen
03-19-2003, 10:14 PM
I think they had something like that for Super Mario Sunshine too. You can even get the cool Wavebird controller with the deal.