PDA

View Full Version : hidden duality level three

firebug
03-13-2003, 12:40 PM
hey all, i been playing the hidden duality in between bursts of quest-building (great game btw, DFW!) buuuuuut.. i cant seem to contuinue in level three.. whenever i die, if i click continue, it sends me to some room with red wizzrobes, and im in the wall. cant move. in order to do anything i have to quit and restart.. so ive been saving everytime i die to get around it, but.... do i HAVE to do this? is it fixable on my part somehow? or is it a quest bug that everyone else has already brought up? :)

woohoo, at level three already and only died 64 times!!! ;)

carrot red
03-13-2003, 01:43 PM
The continue bug is a known one in the betas. You can't fix it, nor can the quest maker. Just try to die a little less maybe.;)
Good luck for the rest and try not to break any records.:)

System Error
03-13-2003, 02:17 PM
LOL! ONLY 674 TIMES?!! Heh, I can get there on average only dying only 3 or 4 times, but if I really try, I can get something like 1 or no deaths. This is the continue bug.

DarkFlameWolf
03-13-2003, 09:52 PM
hmmm, thought I nailed it out of the picture in level 3. Guess not. Damn. Well, its a continue bug inherent to the ZC engine and supposedly its been completely fixed in the latest beta that has YET to be released......anyhoo...moving to Quest Discussion.

System Error
03-13-2003, 10:13 PM
Heh, speaking of which, I was fighting the Tungsten Excavation Site Boss and died. I got teleported to the beginning of Kraver Fortress. Long walk back to Tungsten. Go figure. >_< We really need the latest beta released, to fix all those nasty bugs like the AutoMap Crash and the infamous continue bug. Oddly enough, it tended to happen mostly at Tungsten and Gnarled Root Dungeon than anywhere else, especially with Gnarled Root. Dammit, I kept on ending up in a secret rupee room.

firebug
03-13-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by System Error
LOL! ONLY 674 TIMES?!! Heh, I can get there on average only dying only 3 or 4 times, but if I really try, I can get something like 1 or no deaths. This is the continue bug.

*chuckle* well, i never claimed to be any good at it, lol. hell, i still cant even beat the first quest without dying at least 5 times but its still my fav game in the world (shrug) damn beta bugs. cant wait till 2.0 comes out. hrm.. im just playing HD reglar and having a tough time, i dont think ill even bother with xtreme lol

DarkFlameWolf
03-14-2003, 12:11 AM
from Tungsten to Kravaar? Now that's a new one System....hmmmm.....I really do hope all the continue bugs have been wiped clean.

TheGeepster
03-15-2003, 01:35 PM
I've continued from the level 4 boss and wound up at level 3 entrance. I thought it was a known bug.