PDA

View Full Version : My return to ZC.....

Blankboard
03-11-2003, 04:42 AM
I believe that this might actually be my official return to ZC.... but with the growing demand of kick ass quests and so much to do to make it that way I (even though I doubt this will happen... it was a disappearing trend when I left)... wish to put together a crack staff of 3-4 people to compile their power, techniques, and creativness together to create a mediocre if not great quest..... If you have too much to do.... (why with every one making their own quests) then I understand if you do not wish to help.... but whoever is willing to work I will gladly teamup with them..... I look forward to it......

Blonde799
03-11-2003, 08:55 AM
Well, I'll lend tiles to anyone who's doing a group project.:) I'm not going to work too much, I've learned my lesson on that.;)

Teilyr
03-11-2003, 10:12 AM
Well look at you. Coming back, and posting in the wrong forum. :tongue:

Blankboard
03-11-2003, 02:51 PM
back in my day this is where it went.... hmm things surehave changed...... anyways ok Blonde if I need help... Ill ask ya..... but i MAINLY NEED SOMEONE WHOS GOOD WITH SECRET COMBOS AND (damn caps lock button) layering and flags..... also one who can put things together good......

Blonde799
03-11-2003, 06:24 PM
Wha? And you're saying I'm not good at that? I've basically mastered ZQ, from palettes, to multiple secret flags. Nothing is a hurdle to me.;)

System Error
03-11-2003, 07:52 PM
Well then Blonde, there's always more to figure out, right? I'm sure your hiding a hell of a lot of crap...dying...to...play...quest...

Blonde799
03-11-2003, 08:07 PM
Everyone always has something to learn.;) As for me hiding crap, yes, there's so much, I'm afraid that everytime I open the closet up, all of it's going to just fall out.:laughing:

laughing1989
03-11-2003, 08:14 PM
And fall in your open mouth, gasping at the god-forsaken stench.....its so slimy and mushy...:lol:
Anyways, welcome back. I could never forget ya. You remind me to do the "..." when I'm angry. Thanks....:laughing:
Well, I could do something, but I have my own hard-working quest in the shop. I might do a couple dungeons or some of the story, but thats all I'm good for, other than a big box thats too heavy to move and is in the way of everything...

PS: I still like hammers..:gavel: :gavel: :gavel: :gavel:

Blonde799
03-11-2003, 08:18 PM
It's ": gavel :" :gavel: :gavel: :gavel::)

Tygore
03-11-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Blankboard
MAINLY NEED SOMEONE WHOS GOOD WITH SECRET COMBOS AND (damn caps lock button)

The backspace key is your friend.

Blankboard
03-11-2003, 09:14 PM
well there is the the matter of what I should do.... maybe I should start from scratch... or maybe finish starting my... "The Dark Prince Comeths"..... Im so torn.......

Teilyr
03-11-2003, 11:36 PM
New quests are always ideal.

Or, you could start updating your older one.

It's all about what you feel most passionate abot.

Brasel
03-12-2003, 12:50 AM
I don't think I'm ever using multiple periods again.

Blankboard
03-12-2003, 02:57 AM
sorry..... its my thing....

ShadowTiger
03-12-2003, 05:16 PM
It's mine too... Say, can I join up? I'm a very good tile artist. (Whoops. I hate to brag, I just can't stop myself ever since my grandfather died recently. Sorry 'bout that. No comments necessary.)

So can I join in? I would also bring a lot to the veritable group.

Blankboard
03-12-2003, 11:51 PM
sure... are you workin on another quest... cuz if so I dont want to pull ya away from it.... whatever ya feel like doin... email to [email protected]......