PDA

View Full Version : Question about house interior

mjctraider
03-10-2003, 02:01 PM
I used the house interior pallete OC I think it is to create the interior of a house. The interior of my houses are on a different map then the overworld is on. I used the overworld pallette to create part of my overworl. I was testing out my quest and had Link enter one of the buildings I created. When he was inside the house, instead of having the house interior colors, I ended up with a funkly looking interior of a house. What do I do to fix this so that when he enters the houses the colors are correct

Ielen
03-10-2003, 02:20 PM
Is your house on a separate dmap? If it is, then you should just select dungeon type and choose the cave color.

Questwizard88
03-10-2003, 04:25 PM
if you are using the pure tileset look for the palette named House Interiors. That should work.

System Error
03-12-2003, 07:51 PM
It can be another pallete though...I think I used the Brown Pallete once, but it's up to you. Look for the ones starting with "DGN."

Octorok101
03-13-2003, 06:07 PM
make shure the warp to the inside of the house is set to the house dmap.

plith
03-13-2003, 06:19 PM
And furthermore, make sure you set the color on the DMap, not just on the individual screens. Can't believe it went through so many people without that suggestion.