PDA

View Full Version : Eckland quest

Tudorcat
03-09-2003, 11:34 PM
I am in level 6 and I can see the whistle but I dont know how to get to it and also I wonder how to get the bigger wallet.

This is a very good quest and I highly recomend it to everyone who hasnt played it yet :king: :king: :king:

:kitty:

Ielen
03-10-2003, 12:14 AM
Once you got the hammer, you need to explore around and the bigger wallet is hidden somewhere which needs pounding. Go below the healer house and find the first pounding area you see.

Can't recall how to reach the whistle, I'm replaying this quest now and I'll try to help you hehe :D

Tudorcat
03-10-2003, 12:45 AM
but is it not a wallet that you see on top of the cliff/rock where you push a gravestone and get 50 rupies?

>yeah it sure is and all I needed to do was to walk across the rock and fetch it!!!!!!!!!!!!! My eyes were making me think I needed to use a bomb or something to get it.

where are you at now? As I said I am in level 6 but cant get anywhere untill I get the whistle

:kitty:

Ielen
03-10-2003, 12:51 AM
I just completed Lvl 5 and now am exploring Lvl 6.
That wallet you see on top of the cliff/rock is the smaller wallet.
I've played this quest up to Lvl 9 before, but I did not complete it. I accidentally deleted my saved file so I now have to restart the quest hehe :)

Tudorcat
03-10-2003, 12:57 AM
well as you can see above I didnt even have the other wallet.... well I guess I have to keep on looking for the biggest one.

Below the healers house and to the left you get a magic upgrade and 2 screens below there a rock with curves/stripes or something like that blocking the path to get to the whole and I dont know what it takes to move it , is that the way to the biggest one you think?

What else....bombupgrades...found any?

JayeM
03-10-2003, 01:04 AM
To get to the whistle: from start go up, right, right, up, and left. Push one of the upper blocks and take the passageway. When you come out, go up 2 rooms.

To move that rock, fire the wand at it.

Ielen
03-10-2003, 01:07 AM
Tudorcat, I meant the healer house when you first start in town.

Btw, JayeM, I forgot where the wand is, it's sold in a shop?

Update, just cleared lvl 6, got the raft also hehe.

Tudorcat
03-10-2003, 01:09 AM
yep at the same place you can buy the boots and arrows and stuff....rushing to get the whistle...

Thanks alot Jayem

Finally beat eckland quest !!!!!! Wow that level 9 dungeon was probably the best / most entertaining and " good looking" last dungeon I played on ZC. I especially liked the warpsystem that also was used in the 8th level and the screens named beyond the mountains they were awsome.

:kitty: :) :D :heart: