PDA

View Full Version : Just goes to show the fuckheads I go to school with...

Dracula
03-08-2003, 11:24 PM
I'm not sure what this is and why it happened, but sounds a bit GTA style... Last weekend, a Freshman and some of his freinds that go to my school stole his mom's Jeep, and took it for a joyride. He decided to go run over mailboxes, and then later on that night, he flipped the Jeep over in a ditch. Well, it took about 3 hours for police to arrive, so with 3 hours on their hands, they decided to get stoned... Police arrived, and the kid's excuse for why he did it? He told them he was drunk, stoned, and on high crack at the time... This, my friends, deserves a "Fuckhead Of The Month" award...

Ich
03-08-2003, 11:31 PM
LOL... You must have crappy cops if it takes them three hours to show up. Anyway, that kid just screwed up his life unless he has rich parents with connections, like the son of the former mayor here. He's been busted for underage drinking 4 times.

/me pretends he is the police where he lives.
/me slaps Bruce on the wrist.

Dechipher
03-08-2003, 11:55 PM
Ah mailbox clipping....
*sighs contentedly*

Fiyerstorm
03-09-2003, 12:13 AM
lol...

How'd you know that they got high while waiting for the po-pos?

Yoshiman
03-09-2003, 12:17 AM
[angry Homer Simpson voice] Those crazy punks!![/angry Homer Simpson voice] Did those people want to see how many charges the could get in one night or something?

AlexMax
03-09-2003, 01:09 AM
Heh heh heh..........crazy shit...

Soaring Eagle
03-09-2003, 01:42 AM
Just to think, if the driver killed himself, he could have been up for a Darwin Award.

Dracula
03-09-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Fiyerstorm
lol...

How'd you know that they got high while waiting for the po-pos?

Well, it's obvious if the police had to take away the kids' bongs right when they showed up.

Ultra22Lemming
03-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Wait, so the kids for 3 hours waited by the car to wait for the cops to put them in jail? ....

MottZilla
03-09-2003, 04:26 PM
Heh. Perhaps they were trapped in the car, which their level of intelligence could mean the door was locked. ;p

BebyGoku
03-10-2003, 12:09 PM
Hmmm........thats just funny in a way.....them getting high was just stupid you dont get high when you know the cops are gonna show up. And 3 hours of waiting i woulda been long gone.

VashdeStampedo!
03-10-2003, 02:03 PM
Yeah, who would wait to get busted, and just throw in a couple more smoking guns in the process? Please, castrate them if ever you get the chance. The world needs it.

Blankboard
03-11-2003, 05:13 AM
Now thats damn funny..... lets count the offenses.....lets see.... GTA, possession, dwi, and whatever else..... yep if only it was on tape... they could make mucho dinero selling to worlds stupidest crimanals......

MottZilla
03-11-2003, 06:04 AM
I was hoping for a Darwin award personally. ;) If I recall they must either die or lose the ability to reproduce.