PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am back on!

Zelda_Warrior
03-08-2003, 10:49 PM
No I am not dead just lost intrest because 2.0 never did come out but now because of the latest version I am restarting my Era of Chaos quest and well thats all for now and before I forget I am comletly redoing my website.

Dr. Mutagen
03-09-2003, 12:54 AM
:odd: Um kay. Quest making is a pretty serious business. I'd be lucky to get a quest done within half a year. Of course, I could do a really shitty quest within a month, but I'm not the kind of guy who deliberately compromises quality. Therefore, I don't really fit with any of these options. Sorry. :shrug:

Petoe
03-09-2003, 01:23 AM
Dr.Mutagen is right. I too don't fit to any of the options. It takes me over 6 months to make a decent quest, and over an year to make a good game.

But anyway, welcome back!

Blonde799
03-09-2003, 01:35 AM
God, even I can't turn out a quest in a month(unless it's one of those short and fun ones).:shrug:

Ganonator
03-09-2003, 02:51 AM
hmmm....

my first quest took about 3 months - not quite 3 a month. I can't even vote on this one. (Current time w/ J:R - something like 9 months.. wtf)

MantidMite2001X
03-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Talking about quests huh? lol......mine only took a few weeks due to me staying GLUED to the comp. Dungeons I managed to get done rather quick ....Overworlds are my really big weakness. Music I seem to have great taste in seeing as a lot of people love the choices I made for quite some levels! =)

Nick
03-09-2003, 12:48 PM
*votes for secret 5th option "I'm not that fast. :eek:"*

Seriously... I'd be lucky to get one finished in 4 months... :odd: