PDA

View Full Version : chics in games

SDA inc.
03-08-2003, 07:16 PM
do you think it is worng to like chic in games and i you don't think its worng is there any chics in games that would get wit

Tygore
03-08-2003, 07:17 PM
As long as you don't seriously believe it and make it interfere with any relationships in real life, no.

SDA inc.
03-08-2003, 07:20 PM
would you want to be with ne girl made in games

Samson007
03-08-2003, 07:27 PM
Seriously, I think anyone who has to get off to a video game is pathetic. Just my opinion.

SDA inc.
03-08-2003, 07:29 PM
lol i guess thats a good opinon i mean really i don't see why they make girl in game the way they do besides most look too fake ne way

MottZilla
03-08-2003, 07:50 PM
Females in video games, as of late, esspecially in Tecmo games, are quite detailed, and meant to be attractive. The "fakeness" is the fact that there is a lack of any flaws, which real people have.

People attracted to a character in a video game is no different than fantasizing in your mind.

Either way, it doesn't matter. As the characters aren't real, and never will be. There only existance is a physical appearence and an idea of a personality.

Kirbypuff
03-08-2003, 10:07 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It's not like it will effect your life. (Check your grammar SDA inc., I can barely understand you)

Jigglysaint
03-09-2003, 10:17 PM
As long as the character in the game or cartoon isn't a five year old fox, erm, um, nevermind...

Yoshiman
03-09-2003, 10:35 PM
They probably put females in video games for two reasons:

1) Girls feel left out because in most video games, the main character is always a guy.

2) Sex sells.

There are a few video games that have girls as a heroine though. There's Samus from Metroid, Lara from Tomb Raider, and Marina from Mischief Makers (But considering that Marina's a robot, that may not count). So in short, why not? :shrug:

bigjoe
03-09-2003, 10:45 PM
List of females I think are sexy:

Aeris from FF7
Princess Garnet from FF9
Yuna and Lulu from FF10
Elly and Miang from Xenogears
KOS-MOS from Xenosaga
Mai Shiranui from KoF/FF
Candy Suxxx and The Malibu Waitress from GTA:VC

stormwatcheagle
03-09-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Yoshiman

Marina from Mischief Makers (But considering that Marina's a robot, that may not count). [/B]

That thing's FEMALE? Woah...

Dracula
03-09-2003, 11:51 PM
This reminds me of a kid who told me he'd do the topless code in Tomb Raider... and masterbate to it...

Thunderbird
03-10-2003, 03:35 AM
Somebody has no life at all (referring to Dracula's post).

As for the topic, I don't really care. Though most of the games that use women like that as a selling feature are games I avoid for other reasons (don't care for GTA:VC, I think DOA: Extreme Beach Volleyball needs it's priorities redone). I don't think I have any games that use sex as a selling point.

Cronic
03-10-2003, 05:57 AM
All boobage aside for what it was (A dating sim and NOT a volleyball game) DOAXVB is a LOT of fun...

KJAZZ
03-11-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by BigJoe
List of females I think are sexy:

Aeris from FF7
Princess Garnet from FF9
Yuna and Lulu from FF10
Elly and Miang from Xenogears
KOS-MOS from Xenosaga
Mai Shiranui from KoF/FF
Candy Suxxx and The Malibu Waitress from GTA:VC

What about Tifa in FF7? ;p