PDA

View Full Version : good vs evil

SDA inc.
03-08-2003, 06:38 PM
do u think games are good or bad for you

VashdeStampedo!
03-08-2003, 07:11 PM
Good. They let you express yourself, relieve anger/stress on fake people instead of real ones, and get lotsa hot chicks. . . wait, no they don't. But they are good.

Samson007
03-08-2003, 07:30 PM
How many threads are you gonna start!?

Games are bad for people. I am unfortunate to get hooked early on.

Pros:Fun

Cons:Bad for eyes, most girls dont go for gamers, you will be a social outcast to those who play sports.

Luckily I play sports too, so I am friend to all the geeks, punks, jocks, and whatever else there is out there.

SDA inc.
03-08-2003, 07:30 PM
so do u think GTA:vice city does that best

VashdeStampedo!
03-08-2003, 07:34 PM
Games haven't affected my eyes. Genes did, but that was way back in the pre-gaming days. Now, my eyes are fixing themselves. Vice City is fun, but it gets kinda boring after awhile. Kinda repetitive.

Cronic
03-08-2003, 07:36 PM
Is it just me or do the DBZ avs make people... stupider...

SDA inc.
03-08-2003, 07:36 PM
yeah i thought that to i also had the GTA3 so it really got borin fast

Beldaran
03-08-2003, 07:38 PM
No offense to vegeta of course;)

VashdeStampedo!
03-08-2003, 07:39 PM
I was gonna say something like that, but I don't wanna get banned or anything.

SDA inc.
03-08-2003, 07:41 PM
DBZ how it make u stupider

VashdeStampedo!
03-08-2003, 07:43 PM
The avatar, not the show (but maybe both. . . ). Uh, let's just say TV rots your brain.

Beldaran
03-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by SDA inc.
DBZ how it make u stupider

The prosecution rests, your honor.:laughing:

SDA inc.
03-08-2003, 07:46 PM
tv yeah it does i guess i don't watch it ne more

Cronic
03-08-2003, 07:47 PM
I don't know... You tell me ;)

Heh seriously though it seems to be a theme here.

SDA I'm sure you have lot's to say, but honestly the way youre doing it will get you into trouble some way or another.

Couple tips from someone who has held one of the highest spots this board has to offer, and has banned, and been banned time and time again...

What youre currently posting is considered "SPAM" One line posts are all well and good, but yours seem to be a bit rushed. I know youre excited as I have seen it many times before. Try using the occasional paragraph or something like that and you should be fine. Another thing to consider is that there are several other boards within the AGN community that you could maybe split your time between if you wanted to (I've seen it work for many people)

either way what it comes down to is you signed up earlier and already have 40 + posts... People around here will get sick of that before they even bother to read what you have to say...

Don't mean to be a kill joy, but trust me these tips will help you...

VashdeStampedo!
03-08-2003, 07:48 PM
Please stop. Please. We don't speak. . . mindless jabber. And it actually physically and emotionally hurts us to try and make sense of it.

But whoever said TV rots your brain is dumb. It's good fer what ails ya!

MottZilla
03-08-2003, 07:53 PM
TV and Video Games do not have any ill effects on you. That's just bullshit people want to pass off on them.

The most that could happen is your eyes have trouble focusing by looking a certain distance and not moving around enough.

Really, Video Games aren't "evil", they are elaborate works of art, in a way, not all of them though.

SDA inc.
03-08-2003, 08:00 PM
thats is exactly what i was thinking, but sometime i thinkin that game might die if people act like they do(do the thing they do in game in real life). its people like that might bring the gameing world to a hault. But i also think if the gam world go to a hault gamers would become undergorund gamers.

Dr. Mutagen
03-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Video games aren't that bad for you if you play them in moderation. IMO, they improve your reflexes. Actually, I have a question: Is there a relationship between video games and a love for techno music?

Kirbypuff
03-08-2003, 10:12 PM
Video games aren't bad for you, but in some games(like mario party) you have to do things that hurt your hands. Fortunatly in MP you could get a glove.

Dr. Mutagen
03-09-2003, 12:27 AM
The first Mario Party kinda ticked me off with its rotate-the-control-stick-really-really-fast-or-you-won't-be-able-to-win-minigames. Goddamn Tug o' War gave me a serious headache and several blisters on my fingers. Thankfully Nintendo got rid of those kinds of games for the rest of the series.