PDA

View Full Version : help needed in Legend of Zelda Link to the Past

Nite_Fire_Guard
03-08-2003, 01:10 AM
Due to a stroke of luck, I was able to get my old super nintendo up and running again. Sweeeettttt. :naughty: Now, heres the problem I got...

in Legend of Zelda, LTTP,:http://home.texoma.net/~nitefireguard/mypictures/smileys/Zelda-LTTP-Link.gif in Hyrule Castle, main room, there are four large pots in the center of the room. I can remember falling thru those pots to get to something, a fairy pond, perhaps, but I cant remember how to get into the pots. Anyone remember?
:confuse2

Xyvol
03-08-2003, 01:21 AM
I think you fall into them from the floor above? I'm not sure, I haven't played it in a while.

Mak-X
03-08-2003, 02:13 AM
You can't enter the pots in Hyrule Castle, its just there for show. Most of the other dungeons you can fall into the pots though.

TheGeepster
03-08-2003, 03:36 AM
You may be thinking of the tower where you get the third pendant. And you drop into that from the next to top room (trial and error to figure out which one, but I seem to remember that you had to stop on a star to get to the right hole.) And it had 2-4 fairies in it each time.

Aliem
03-15-2003, 01:57 AM
LttP is easily the best damn Zelda game ever. Yeah, I think you are thinking of the tower of Hera.

KJAZZ
03-18-2003, 01:59 AM
Also, in the Eastern Palace (Level 1 in the Light World), you can fall through some pots. He may be thinking of that. I think there are 4 pots there but you can only fall in 2 of them.

Dr. Mutagen
03-19-2003, 08:08 PM
There's also a couple of fall-through pots in the Ice Palace as well.

rubixd
03-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Evil Betty
LttP is easily the best damn Zelda game ever. Yeah, I think you are thinking of the tower of Hera.

HELL YA!
looks like u got your answer

i think there was one in gannons palace too but i cant remeber

Aliem
03-21-2003, 01:42 AM
Come to think about it, there are fall through-able pots all over that game. I'm not sure if they're necesary to the completion of the game, and I dont remember falling through any pots in Hyrule Castle...

vegeta1215
03-21-2003, 10:19 PM
Come to think about it, there are fall through-able pots all over that game.

I can only think of 3 of them: one in the Eastern Palace, one in the Tower of Hera, and one in the Ice Palace.

They all lead to faerie springs. The other dungeons that have regular faerie rooms are the Desert Palace, Dark Palace, Turtle Rock, and Ganon's Tower. (read from my players guide).

Dr. Mutagen
03-21-2003, 10:25 PM
I just noticed something. Fairy is spelled differently in LttP. So what's up with calling them "faeries"? I guess it's something like To-may-to, To-mah-to.

stormwatcheagle
03-21-2003, 10:48 PM
When you find those fairy pots, remember where they are, as they come in handy in a tight spot. make shure you catch some while in in the dunegon if you have an emptypot.

Aliem
03-22-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Mutagen
I just noticed something. Fairy is spelled differently in LttP. So what's up with calling them "faeries"? I guess it's something like To-may-to, To-mah-to.

Good question. I can only think of 2 anwsers.
1: a fairy is an oversized glowing house fly and a faerie is a winged princess wannabe that can heal people.

2: translation error.

Which is the true answer? The world may never know...

vegeta1215
03-22-2003, 04:06 PM
I spelled it faerie cause that's how my original LTTP players guide spells it :D

Aliem
03-22-2003, 08:25 PM
Oh, I know that. That's how its spelled in-game too.

Dr. Mutagen
03-22-2003, 09:44 PM
I doubt that it's a typo since faerie is spelled like that all the time, not just once.

Kasa
03-22-2003, 09:54 PM
well ten we'll go with answer one

Xyvol
03-23-2003, 11:07 PM
I think that faerie is the old English style, while fairy is a more modern version. You'll see faerie at the renessance faires as well as some Englsih myths.

jman2050
03-23-2003, 11:14 PM

It's also the darn easiest Zelda game ever. I like challenges. And yet, I find myself playing LTTP quite often. I guess it really is that good :) .

Aliem
03-24-2003, 08:06 PM
Yeah, it is pretty easy. Except I always ran outta magic in Level 7. Then I learned how to buy potions and get the double magic meeter thing.