PDA

View Full Version : Someone Will Pay!!!!

Goat
03-08-2003, 12:57 AM
I went to McDonalds with my buddy Tubby last weekend and I was horrified to see that they have removed teh Big n Tasty from the dollar menu. WTF is up with that? First they tease me by putting such a large sandwich on teh dollar menu and make me buy them all teh time, then they spit the cum back in my mouth by just taking it off teh menu without even a warning!!! And you know what they replaced it with? Chicken McNuggets!!!!! Chicken fucking McNuggets!!!! But Oh, wait till you hear what kind of chicken McNuggets, ALL WHITE MEAT!!! THEY ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE ALL WHITE MEAT YOU CUNTS!!!!! GRRR..... AFTER MANY YEARS OF RESEARCH I FINALLY FOUND OUT HOW TO PISS A FAT KID OFF!!!!

Fiyerstorm
03-08-2003, 12:59 AM
Poor Goats!!!

/me buys Goat his own McD's.

;)

Ich
03-08-2003, 01:31 AM
Hey, did you hear the one about the fat man who sued the restaurant?

He said the food was so cheap that he overate and became obese!

I'm not kidding, either.

cap2030
03-08-2003, 01:36 AM
I like the new white meat nuggets.

but I do hate it when they take shit out of the menu with out even saying when they'll stop selling it.

Ironically the reason it probably got taken off was cause it was on the dollar menu.

it's been reported that the dollar menu war is what's causing the major chains profits to dwindle.

So they add and take off things to get people to buy normal price every once in a while I imagine.

Goat
03-08-2003, 01:39 AM
I wanna eat subway subs until i weigh 400 lbs and sue jerod and subway for false advertising

TheGeepster
03-08-2003, 01:42 AM
Just a small note to those who frequent McDonald's. When I worked there, the white and dark were mixed together, so "20 nuggets, all white" was extremely annoying. They may have bags of all white now, but I wouldn't count on it.

VashdeStampedo!
03-08-2003, 02:02 AM
The whole Subway thing only works if you eat the 7 calories or less subs or whatever.

Speaking of Subway, that rib sandwich is freakin' GOOD!! BUY IT NOW!! If they sell enough, it'll become permanent, and I really like 'em.

Drunken Tiger
03-08-2003, 07:12 AM
I love Subway... :D:D

But McDonalds is getting shitter here by the second... -_-''

Kirbypuff
03-08-2003, 07:22 AM
The guy who sued mcdonalds lost by a lot.

Myth
03-08-2003, 08:06 AM
yea ICHBINDASWALROSS he sued cos he said that they're was no warning that the food was so unhealthy and he didnt realise it would make him fat =/

sigh, with programmes like Judge judy can you be suprised?

moocow
03-08-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by ICHBINDASWALROSS
Hey, did you hear the one about the fat man who sued the restaurant?

He said the food was so cheap that he overate and became obese!

I'm not kidding, either.

I've heard of a mother suing McDonald's cause her kid got fat from it... It's her damn fault for taking this kid to McDonald's. People will do anything for money.... even if it means fattening your kids up and suing a fast food restaurant for it. She probably could have made a couple hundred if she took the kid to market, and had him slaughtered.

Tygore
03-08-2003, 11:16 AM
The judge threw out the case, saying "No one forcedyou to eat McDonalds."

Myth
03-08-2003, 11:29 AM
lol moocow,
She probably could have made a couple hundred if she took the kid to market, and had him slaughtered.

nice bit of prime ribs :D

Fatty Lumpkin
03-08-2003, 02:00 PM
rump roast...

I had a big n' tasty once, and it was pretty good. But my mcdonalds stopped selling them quite a while ago.

KINGOFALLME2
03-08-2003, 02:12 PM
:lol: Bwhahaha! That is funny. I got my laugh for the day!

Brasel
03-08-2003, 03:08 PM
THe people who sued McDonalds for being fat had their cases dropped by the judge because it really wasn't worth his time. Stupid obese people...

The Savior
03-08-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Goatboy
Someone Will Pay!!!!

From the sounds of things, you're the one who's going to be paying. :blah:

Ich
03-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Did anyone see the Simpsons' 301st episode, where Homer becomes a Rib-head, and follows a rib sandwich around the country like the Phish-heads or (Greatful) Dead-heads did back in the day.

Ehh, that was random.

I think the Subway plan is 7 grams of fat or less, and eat only one sandwich per set period of time (1 year) and you can lose weight at an unhealthy rate.