PDA

View Full Version : Whoo hoo, great week!

AtmaWeapon
03-08-2003, 12:48 AM
OK, Wednesday, I'm pulling into the lot in front of my dorm, and my car dies. Thursday, my dad comes up and we tow it to a mechanic. The timing belt broke, and he said he couldn't get it done by today (Friday).

My university locks the dorms Saturday morning at 10am. Dad couldn't get another day off of work, so I was going to ride with a friend who lives in my town. Only problem, he was going to a basketball game Saturday, and I'd have to hang around somewhere or the other until like 8pm when he left. I told my RA about my dilemma, and someone else heard about it. He was going to the coast, and my town was on the way, so he said he'd drop me off.

I get home, and I'm glad to find my Logitech MX500 and Ratpadz mousepad have arrived. I played Quake III a bit, and despite the fact I've switched from an unorthodox control scheme to WASD, I can see the difference the mouse and pad give me.

And I got to see my g/f. So, it all balances out. Bad stuff, but good stuff. I'm glad to be home safe.

Rijuhn
03-08-2003, 01:20 AM
Ying and Yang, Universal Fung Shei, Karma, or whatever you want believe, it's all the same! NO ONE CAN FUCK WITH SPRING BREAK (next week is Spring Break for me at least.) Glad you're having a good day. I don't think you would have enjoyed your day so much if you didn't have anything bad happen. That's what I've noticed,It takes a bad day to make the good days stand out.

mrz84
03-08-2003, 01:59 AM
strange week, yet intriging.....

KINGOFALLME2
03-08-2003, 02:26 PM
I would've died on Friday....

obi
03-08-2003, 02:38 PM
Heh, wish i could say the same Atma. Lately, everything good that happens to me is always horribally outwieghed by something bad...

moon_princess
03-08-2003, 06:36 PM
I had a good week, too. Monday, I had conference band and didn't have to go to school. Tuesday, I had school, though. Wednesday, school was canceled because of ice. Thursday, only half a day of school. Friday, well, it's Friday, that's always a good thing. And today, I have all this free time to relax and do whatever. Great week! ^_^

Thought I must say, curse you people who get Spring Break...

AtmaWeapon
03-09-2003, 02:31 PM
No need for the curse, I already suffer from it a bit. ;)

Ultra22Lemming
03-09-2003, 02:40 PM
Eh, could have been worse, so ya it balanced out.