PDA

View Full Version : hard time understand 2nd level flag...

eatyourneighbors
03-07-2003, 07:55 PM
just messing around testing things out...see if i understand this right...

so i have a bush... i burn the bush, and secret combo 16 appears...which turns a unpassable rock to, say, a rock that could be blown up by a bomb...

so the bush has a burn flag on it, and the rock has a secret comby 16 flag on it...(bush burn = rock weakening). i then choose a "bomb" flag, hold option, and place it over the top of the secret tile 16 flag which is over the rock?

every time i try, it seems that it replaces whatever flag i had there in the first place...

hope this made sense to someone.

-------------------------------------------------------
-- nevermind, nevermind...i got it now. sometimes you just gotta mess with things before you ask dumb questions

Ielen
03-07-2003, 10:26 PM
From what I gather, you have both the burn and bomb flags on the same screen?
In this case, you can have either the bush flag or bomb flag to trigger the rock (secret combo 16).
You can put both the bush/bomb flags on the same screen, just that you can only use one flag to trigger the rock.
Did you have something above the rock that will be bombed through the bomb flag?

TheGeepster
03-07-2003, 10:44 PM
From what I gathered, the original setup of the screen is a bush with a burn flag, and a rock with a Secret flag. The secret combo is a rock with the bomb flag. This sounds like it should work. I'll put it on my to do list to check out.