PDA

View Full Version : So everyone, how goes my quest?

MantidMite2001X
03-06-2003, 01:30 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to know how all of you are progressing in my quest! (Well, everyone that I emailed it to)
Ms Zelda Lady is already at Level 6 =) Just wondering how the rest of you are faring! I'm telling ya.....around Level 7 things are gonna get real crazy.

Anyway, I'am considering a second quest. Perhaps using the old Zelda 1 graphics....love'em to death! LOL.... I tried using the advanced tile sets and such but they seem so much harder to work with so I'm sticking with the basics. Expect a bunch of newer things for the new quest though and the return of those EVIL Black Blocks of doom that spit at you and certain particular rivers of blood......and those floor shooters will be back as well!

I'am going to have immense fun in messing with all of your heads again! Well, anyway laters!

PS: If you need help with particular areas or finding an item, leave your problems jotted down and I will be sure to answer them ASAP!

Tudorcat
03-06-2003, 04:17 PM
well as I still havent had the time to try it out, I am in the finishing stage of Mr z's Pure quest and then yours is next so give me a day or so and I will let you know what I think

:kitty:

MantidMite2001X
03-06-2003, 05:05 PM
Ok cool man! Take your time! ;)

Dr. Mutagen
03-06-2003, 08:16 PM
I played it for the first time today. I just made it past level 3. This is a good quest so far. I especially liked the choice of music for the quest (The music for level 2 kicked ass! :D ). One question: Where the heck is the White Sword? Do I get the sword later or did I forget something?

MantidMite2001X
03-06-2003, 09:11 PM
Ah yes the white sword.....it's on the 2nd island.....you have to walk through a screen north where you face red moblins, black moblins and red octoroks. You'll find the white sword there! =)
If you need anymore help, I'll be glad to point you in the right direction again.

PS: Glad you like the music! Expect even more cooler tunes later! =)

Tudorcat
03-06-2003, 10:29 PM
well I couldt wait untill I fifnished the other quest so now I have been sitting here playing your quest for a few hours and I made it to level 7 but somehow I have managed to miss the bombupgrades, I usually miss them since I dont have the patience to go looking for them. I also like the music to your quest and the dungeons. What I dont like all that much is that the landscape feels kind of "poor" empty kind of but its a good quest over all not too easy and not to tough (so far)

MantidMite2001X
03-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Yeah sorry for the lack of effort in the overworld.....dungeons and music are my strong suits. I plan on making a MUCH better overworld in the next game. =) I can guarentee that.....on the other hand glad you enjoying my quest though! Your pretty tough if your at Level 7 already......Deaths Octos and a plethora of Wizzrobes are the only things you should be careful of.

As for bomb upgrades.....I don't have any so no sweat. Level 8 you have to find 3 items in there just to forwarn ya.....

Ielen
03-06-2003, 10:59 PM
Mantid, it would be better actually to keep all comments about your quest in the post where you announced your quest.

Btw, just one comment only. In Lvl 3, I've noticed some corner traps are not effective obstacles. I think you have checked Multi-Directional Traps in Rules, but did not check Floating Traps in the screen data of those rooms.

MantidMite2001X
03-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Sorry Ielen, I will be sure to do that next time!

Yes about those traps in Level 3 they aren't suppose to go through the bushes.....Level 4 I allow the traps to go through. It was intentional if that's what you wanted to know. I wanted to trick people at times when they enter the bush mazes ;)

Tudorcat
03-07-2003, 11:05 PM
well I am not that tough after all I have made it to level 8 now BUT I am sure I will not be able to get any further man this level is way to hard for me black wizzrobes , hard as hell!!!

Another thing I have noticed is the way that the whistle takes you back only to level 1 and 2 , arent you suposed to be able to warp to all the levels you have beaten so far? :confused:

Well as I said I am giving up now l1 -6 were more or less a piece of cake but level 8 I regret to say so but it is way out of my league..

MantidMite2001X
03-08-2003, 01:27 AM
Nah, Level 8 is possible to beat Tudorcat......I have beaten it myself! I can tell you from the personal hell that I've been through in that level. It's VERY hard but it is beatable. Don't give up. You really have to rely on brains to beat this dungeon....not brute strength.

I have set the whistle warp points to all the levels. They work fine for me. Unless you didn't get the most up to date version of my quest. Oh well.....

Please don't let Level 8 kill your interest and motivation.....with a little bit of strategics and planning you can beat it. I can assure you.

Tudorcat
03-08-2003, 10:11 AM
well maybe you are right it can be defeated but maybe not now....I tryed it at least 30 times crashed n burned every
time : ( And for that whistle thing....I got the quest from your thread and it should be the latest one right, still doesnt work for me... I might give it a go later

Dr. Mutagen
03-09-2003, 12:36 AM
Woohoo!! I finally beat it!! :kawaii: I have to admit that the last couple of levels were pure hell. I managed to fight through it WITH NO DEATHS!! Well.. actually I kinda weaseled my way though the zero death count by quitting then continuing when all seemed lost, so maybe it doesn't really count. Anyway, overall it was a really good quest and I'll be looking forward to your next one. :thumbsup:

fajz
03-11-2003, 05:28 PM
Mantidmite2001x,
I'd like to try your quest.
[email protected]
Thanks

FZ

MantidMite2001X
03-16-2003, 06:16 PM
Hey it's me again....haven't been on this board for quite sometime. Been too tied up with college.

Anyway, for the people who are still treking through my first quest and are having problems I'am here to help you out. Just put your problems here and I'll come back every now and then to answer. =)

Well, take care everyone.