PDA

View Full Version : New Zelda Game Stuff

idontknow
03-06-2003, 11:53 AM
has anybody played the newest zelda game for game cube? i havent cuz i dont have gamecube..i'm wondering if its any good and more importantly, what new items and such are in it cuz maybe we could use some of them in zquest...;)

TheGeepster
03-06-2003, 12:16 PM
Wind Waker isn't out yet. The Zelda that people are playing now is Ocarina of Time and it's second quest, Master Quest. Just wait about 3 weeks and the reports will be rolling in.

idontknow
03-06-2003, 12:28 PM
Master Quest?..ooh! what is that like?...much different than the original Ocarina of Time?...any new enemies or items?

Blonde799
03-06-2003, 01:43 PM
Basically, more old enemies are added earlier in the game and puzzles inside dungeons are redone. Plus, I'm not sure, but the damage link takes might be modified too(I remember a quarter heart taken from those deku scrubs, now it's like, half?). The gold skulltula locations have differed some as well.

idontknow
03-06-2003, 02:01 PM
what system is the master quest for and where would i get it?...get you get it seperate from the new zelda game for game cube or does it just come with it? also, are the graphics & storyline any different?

Blonde799
03-06-2003, 02:21 PM
You get the free bonus disk with OoT and MQ when you preorder WW for GC. They're both for GC.:) I suggest you do it ASAP, as I've heard that Nintendo is pulling back the bonuses. You could probably find some at Ebay as well.

Also, the strory isn't different, and the games are in high res, although the sprites used in the games are now horrid.

MantidMite2001X
03-06-2003, 05:39 PM
Saw the Master Quest, it's rather interesting to say the least. Just Ocarina Of Time enhanced greatly with some new challenges and enemies. Still fun to hack and slash your way to Ganon.

idontknow
03-06-2003, 06:18 PM
hmm..i dont have gamecube..wish i did...too bad i can't see any screen shots or something...oh wait, maybe i can...(gets idea in head :))

Tom
03-07-2003, 03:46 PM
I havent got either of the gamecube zelda games but i want them but i think it would be better to carry on making items from older zelda games like the rocs feather etc. Instead of trying to add ones from wind waker.

ShadowTiger
03-07-2003, 04:37 PM
I hate to be a rent-a-mod, ..... so I won't be. Just keep that in mind. :rolleyes: ;)

I wouldn't want a game that would tax my simple brain further than getting the eyeball to the lab scientist in 3:00. I just won't. Therefore, I won't be playing Master quest.

Yobumcha
03-07-2003, 05:01 PM
I have played the english demo at a game store. There's grappling hook. This wand thingy.
Deku leaves. Look on a website it will display the items.