PDA

View Full Version : 2nd level Zelda Classic level 4 LOC?

Diverman
03-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Good evening!
Well two months later ive completed the 1st quest of Dear Zelda!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Please,,,,, without help from here i never would have done it!
So ive found level 1-2&3 as well as level 6 and 9 in the second quest, ive use the magic flute till im purple and bombed anything that remotely looked like a target,,,, I cannot seem to find levels 4-5-6-7-8..........
So once again i am asking the gurus of Zelda to help this aged "quester" and once again i offer my thanks in advance,,,,,this has been fun

The Savior
03-05-2003, 07:56 PM
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/file/legend_of_zelda_overworld_quest2.gif

TheGeepster
03-06-2003, 02:10 AM
GameFAQs doesn't support direct linking to the FAQs, Savior. Next time, try linking to the FAQ list instead.

There's your place to find stuff on the 2nd quest Diverman. Lemme think where those dungeons were offhand. Lev 4 was under a rock in the Lost Mountains, I believe. Level 7 is in the forest west of Lev 8 from 1st quest. It's under a bush that you have to burn from one side, and approach from the other. Lev 8 was found on the mountain wall a couple of screens west of the waterfall (you'll need the ladder and some bombs.) I can't recall exactly where Lev 5 is at the moment. Was it where Lev 4 was previously? I'll check this out.

Sidenote: The bracelet is found in lynel territory somewhere. Very dangerous to get it at the point where you most likely to need it. (Because Lev 2 was a doozy without medicine) If I recall right, it was to be found on a screen with a 6 rock arrow formation, but I'm not certain if you had to push a rock after killing everything or if it was under something.

The Savior
03-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Whoops, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Here's the address of the FAQ pages, and the map I failed to link to before is the 5th from the bottom.

Diverman
03-10-2003, 12:25 PM
thank you!!
Ive gotten along pretty far,but cant seem to locate the torch for burning bushes,or the dang raft!!
this is alot tougher than the first one takes alot of retries and neeed a 55 gallon bucket of medicine too!! any hints??

Agin thanks for your help!!!