PDA

View Full Version : Skull Kid

Yobumcha
03-04-2003, 11:29 PM
Can anyone who is good at making tiles. Make a Skull kid tile. 2X1 is good.

DeathLink
03-06-2003, 11:08 PM
ask blonde he is real good at stuff like that

Yobumcha
03-07-2003, 12:04 AM
Blonde be a pal.

Graphic for the poor?

Ian
03-07-2003, 11:26 AM
You should try PMing him, he may not read this thread. And BH4 is very good at this kind of stuff. He does it all the time

ShadowTiger
03-07-2003, 04:01 PM
And BH4 is very good at this kind of stuff. He does it all the time. :love: :heart: :shy: awww gee....... :shy: Thanks! :kawaii: :)

I've already made a few plans. I'll write it down in my Agenda book etc etc, and I should be able to come up with something soon.

Now, do you want it animated, or something like an eyeball A or B.? I think I can do that. :) Oh! And tell me what Tileset you're using, like Descendent, or the Pure Tileset, or the CompleteZC... Oh wait, that's not done yet. ;) :sly:

EDIT: Oh, And tell me if you want him flying, or not flying, or walking, and with or without the mask.

So here's the request list. Please answer ALL of the question. If you leave out one, I may very well be forced to ask it again, to allow you to answer it, which will only delay it! :rolleyes: ;)

1) Which Tileset are you using?
2) How will it be animated? BE VERY SPECIFIC.
3) Which palatte inside the Tileset? Like Link's colors, or enemy colors?
4) Majora's Mask or no Majora's mask. ... or both is easy to do too. But answer.
5) Where will it be used? (My one price is to satisfy my curiousity.)

Yobumcha
03-07-2003, 05:09 PM
1) Im trying to make a tileset doesn't matter what pallets your using I'm sure I can fit it in.

2) Could you make a non mask one playing an ocarina? Also one with a mask floating up and down would be great.

3) I already answered it

4) Mostly in the forest. But he'll be all over causing trouble.

ShadowTiger
03-09-2003, 01:36 PM
Im trying to make a tileset doesn't matter what pallets your using I'm sure I can fit it in. Whoah. A challenge! I'll use the PZC tileset. Or maybe just my own copy somewhere in paint. Naw, PZC will do.