PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahahahahahahaha!!11111

AlexMax
03-04-2003, 11:22 PM
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2130615,00.html

What a joke....and a misuse of the word P2P. When people think P2P, they think Kazaa, not some shitty grouping of MSN Messenger.

BebyGoku
03-04-2003, 11:40 PM
UHH dont they have something almost exactly like that....i believe its called Yahoo.

Tygore
03-04-2003, 11:45 PM
It talks about the playing of music in chat rooms.
"Group members can create play lists of 60 songs, or about the equivalent of six CDs. The songs are played from the participant's hard drive, rather than being illegally swapped. Songs can be in Windows Media Audio, MP3 or WAV formats."
Hate to break it to ya, but any time music plays on a comp, it is temporarily downloaded into it. It can be copied to a permanent location.

Ganonator
03-05-2003, 01:49 AM
i believe that's called a chat room. Like Goku said - go to Yahoo, and experience it now! fucking microsoft...

inori
03-05-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Tygore
It talks about the playing of music in chat rooms.
"Group members can create play lists of 60 songs, or about the equivalent of six CDs. The songs are played from the participant's hard drive, rather than being illegally swapped. Songs can be in Windows Media Audio, MP3 or WAV formats."
Hate to break it to ya, but any time music plays on a comp, it is temporarily downloaded into it. It can be copied to a permanent location.

Indeed... pretty easy, if nothing else, to connect the "in" and "out" ports on your sound card with a cable, and just record using whatever you happen to have handy on your computer.

mikeron
03-05-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by inori

Indeed... pretty easy, if nothing else, to connect the "in" and "out" ports on your sound card with a cable, and just record using whatever you happen to have handy on your computer. Heh, I don't know how good the quality of XM radio is, but I could so easily make good copies of anything they played.