PDA

View Full Version : What is the name of the "newest" zelda game in the stores , all consoles?

Tudorcat
03-04-2003, 11:21 PM
I am not sure if I have missed a new zelda game to gameboy or not. I have the red and blue ones, the link to the past and I also have the 2 n64 ones. But I have seen quite a few people talking about a new one something with swords in the name...

Is it avaliable in stores only in us?

Also I would like to know if anyone knows about what date the zelda to gamecube is coming

Thanks

:kitty:

Blonde799
03-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Already released is A Link to the Past for the GBA, with the multiplayer game, four swords.

The Legend of Zelda:The Wind Waker is coming to the GC around March 24.

Tudorcat
03-04-2003, 11:45 PM
four swords, yeah thats the one I have seen been mentioned here on the forum but I havent seen it here in Sweden, do you think will be released worldwide? Maybe it already is I just havent been looking enough, Thanks anyhow

Tygore
03-04-2003, 11:52 PM
It is on A Link to the Past. But you have to have friends with GBAs and ALTTP/FS cartriges to play it.

Tudorcat
03-05-2003, 12:01 AM
oooh then we have a problem, I dont have ANY friends :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I am a 26 year old girl that likes to play zelda games....sob sob

just kidding thanks for the explaination though ;) :kitty:

Tygore
03-05-2003, 12:11 AM
Well, if you'd like to come over to America, I could use someone to play Four Swords with. Otherwise, you might need to hire some friends.

stormwatcheagle
03-05-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Tudorcat
oooh then we have a problem, I dont have ANY friends :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I am a 26 year old girl that likes to play zelda games....sob sob

just kidding thanks for the explaination though ;) :kitty:

Well, if you're REALLY a 26 year old girl from Sweden who likes to play Zelda games, then there are a whole hell of a lot of people on these forums who would want to play with you, i'm shure.

TheGeepster
03-05-2003, 12:32 AM
I've playe LttP and I've none to link GBA with anyways, so I feel your pain. Not yet sorely tempted to get Four Swords, although I do think it would be fun.

Blonde799
03-05-2003, 12:34 AM
FS comes with the game, so all everyone would need is a link cable, and multiple cartridges to play on.:) If I were any of you, I'd cheat to get the bonus dungeon in LttP.:D

ShyGuy0824
03-05-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Tudorcat

lol, I'm sorry, that just made me laugh...Oh, and Wind Waker probably will be out later for people in Europe. I don't believe you need 4 game carts to play four swords, so if you bought random people gbas to play with you, I'm sure they wouldn't mind the oppurtunity ;-)

Blonde799
03-05-2003, 12:40 AM
I thought that was for MKSC, but meh, you never know these days.:p

Tudorcat
03-05-2003, 12:50 AM
it is not funny not havning anyone to "play" with but go ahead make fun of me and leave me here in this freezing country of snow and despair :laughing:

yes I am 26 and yes I am from sweden and yes I will probably buy the FS later when the GC zelda gets here and I will hire a casanova calboy or 2 that can play (it )with me only to let me win all the time off course :D :evil:

:kitty:

KINGOFALLME2
03-05-2003, 12:48 PM
I can't wait for Zelda wind Waker to come out

satanman
03-05-2003, 01:15 PM
heh... a 26 year old swedish girl that likes zelda... it's like a dream come true for many of the guys on this board :naughty:
OK, so you are 26, you are swedish, and you do like zelda, but are you a girl? :p

BTW, as far as I know, all games out in US will eventually come to europe, or nintendo will be in deep sh** with many european gamers (the french don't count)

Tudorcat
03-05-2003, 03:31 PM
yeah I am a girl, Elisabeth is my name but I am not blond with blue eyes ... eventhough my questions make you wonder somtimes...

Blonde799
03-05-2003, 03:38 PM
What a beautiful name.:) It's hard to find a gaming girl these days.

Mak-X
03-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Four Swords requires 1 cartridge and 1 GBA per person.

Tudorcat
03-05-2003, 03:41 PM
oh well thank you ; ) yeah you know how the saying goes...
a good girl is hard to find, right?