PDA

View Full Version : goron

idontknow
03-04-2003, 06:13 PM
does anybody have a sprite/picture of a large goron, preferably like 3 by 3 tiles or something?..i would want 3 animation sequences for the goron- 1. curled up in a ball/sleeping 2. animated but standing still 3. pounding on the ground...i would want this for a custom boss...the pounding could be his "attack", curled up in a ball would be his "defense" mode & the the standing still would be the phase at which Link must attack him...if this ever comes to pass, you'll see.

Questwizard88
03-04-2003, 06:45 PM
What is a Goron? What tileset are you using? I might be able to make one if I get the time.

idontknow
03-04-2003, 07:22 PM
have you ever played Ocarina of Time for N64? goron's are the creatures that look kinda like rocks...i am using the puretileset/graphics; if you could make some nice boss tiles of some sort of goron or even a simple "rock" creature/boulder, then that would be great...i want it to be creatively animated and have 3 different animation type sequences...that way, i could have like 3 combos for each part of the boss and cycle them together (1 for each "stage" or action of the boss)..i would also love any other boss tiles that i could use with zc...i could make a custom boss but i can't make tiles

Questwizard88
03-04-2003, 08:28 PM
I'll Get them done, but I have to email them to you, because I can't post attachments. I don't have a website either.

idontknow
03-04-2003, 08:31 PM
ok...post here when they are done or pm me...i'll give you my e-mail later when they are done...thanx a lot! can't wait!

Questwizard88
03-04-2003, 08:38 PM
I cant get it right. Sorry. I'm not gonna be able to do it.

TheGeepster
03-04-2003, 11:41 PM
Gorons were also in MM. Not sure if they were in OoS and OoA as well, but I think they might have has a small role.

Yoshiman
03-05-2003, 07:49 AM
I might be able to rip small ones from OoA, but it might take some time.

Ian
03-05-2003, 11:38 AM
I have goron tiles (I think, if I haven't deleted them) I'll check back later if I have any

idontknow
03-05-2003, 04:41 PM
ooh! sounds great! if you do, could i please have them?

ShadowTiger
03-05-2003, 04:57 PM
I'm not sure if this is a double post or not, because the page didn't load, so please disregard it if it is....

C-Dawg drew some very nice ones for DoY. They're in his tiles, and you can just open up the file and take it, as he made a separate "qst" for it. The link is in my sig, but type in the name Satin_nail and the password Raven. OK?

Ian
03-05-2003, 05:02 PM
I still have them, but they aren't as big as you wanted them to be :( And since I found them with my other sprites, I figured I'd post it all in case there is anything else that you may want to use that I have: [[WARNING TO 56K'ERS, THIS MAY TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD]]
http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.webspawner.com/users/mopeopletiles/people%20tiles.gif

idontknow
03-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Ian, what are the dragon tiles for? a custom boss or something? by the way, nice giant zora! i like it!

EDIT: i do not see a DOY.qst file in his folder..i do see a public beta or something but i already have the beta and i'm assuming this is the same thing & the zquest file is password protected...

Ian
03-06-2003, 09:39 PM
I'm not sure why I put the dragon tiles in there. I just thought he looked cool, so I addded him :shrug: