PDA

View Full Version : Blobby..Thing?

Kry
03-02-2003, 04:14 AM
In the new classic tiles for build 182 what are the blobby thing and the blob with dots supposed to be?

TheGeepster
03-02-2003, 06:27 AM
Gel and Zol-type enemies perhaps? Not sure what's being referred to. If it looks like pancakes, it's a shield-eating Like-Like.

Kry
03-02-2003, 12:22 PM
I'm not stupid (not that u said I am) I know what a gel and a zol and a likelike are...soo um ill try to put them in my folder... so wait awhile.

EDIT: http://briefcase.yahoo.com

Name: kryinggod2000
Password: theend

ShadowTiger
03-02-2003, 12:37 PM
Hold on, checking Briefcase. Dang, sorry, doesn't work. I'll try later. (This isn't spam, just a failed attempt to see it. I'll edit this later.)

TheGeepster
03-02-2003, 04:43 PM
I checked your picture, then checked the same spot on several different tilesets. 2 of them had swimming tiles there, and one had swords, so the safest conclusion is that it ISN'T and enemy. Perhaps it's supposed to be some sort of background animation or something.. Sorry for any insult, intended or not..

plith
03-02-2003, 05:23 PM
You know something? I've been using ZQuest for nearly two years, I'm a beta tester, I'm a moderator, and I still have no idea. The "blobby thing with dots" looks like it might be some sort of splash animation, but I've got nothing else.

I'll move this over to ZQuest Editor Help just in case someone does happen to know.

VEL
03-02-2003, 05:25 PM
It's the waterfall tiles for the "original" title screen in ZC.

plith
03-02-2003, 05:34 PM
* plith bows before his new god.

ShadowTiger
03-03-2003, 09:08 AM
What? You're kidding me. :odd: And by that I mean: Why are there title screen tiles in a "quest" without a title screen? Where are they used? Why are they on the first screen, and if they go to a title screen, where are the rest of the tiles?

The mystery deepens... :pimp:

VEL
03-03-2003, 02:14 PM
If I remember correctly, there was a bug that caused the waterfall to not show up correctly on the "original" title screen in ZC, and the waterfall tiles where added to the tiles to get it to work again.