PDA

View Full Version : Describe the perfect browser!

zora man
03-01-2003, 08:14 PM
Well here is the deal my grand dad is thinking of starting a wireless internet service.
Wireless is much faster than DSL or broadband!
It will be cheaper more available and faster than anything else on the market.
Right now all his(and his partners) company does is make mobile and permanent towers which will be very helpfull for the internet availability.:D
You can vivit the site at http://www.goalltech.com/intro.html
Well here is the deal I want your oppinions on the perfect browser what features you want what you don't want ya know.
If this plan gets going the browser is going to be made based on your oppinions!:D

System Error
03-01-2003, 08:20 PM
-Auto Pop-Up Ad Blocking
-Optional Redirect Ad Blocking
-Totally blocking all ads
-Send tons of spam to all advertisers

Err...anyhow, it should have a lot of good features, and support. No clogging everything up, and it should be fairly simply and compatible. I'd also like to see built in support for things like Flash, Java and Shockwave (so you don't have to install them on your computer).

zora man
03-01-2003, 08:23 PM
Oh and if you think I am not serious about this I am.
No jokes this might actually happen.

System Error
03-01-2003, 08:31 PM
I know you're serious about it. :)

zora man
03-01-2003, 08:34 PM
I was talking to the other people who might read it and say "What a load of crap!".

Myth
03-01-2003, 08:39 PM
an auto-refresher would be nice :D.. dont really know.. why would you need a new browser tho =/

zora man
03-01-2003, 08:41 PM
To beat the others whats the point of a internet service without a kick ass browser?

J.J. Maxx
03-01-2003, 09:52 PM
Small buttons. Sleek and stylish. :thumbsup:

War Lord
03-02-2003, 12:00 AM
For you to say wireless is faster than DSL or Broadband is just ignorant.

tgf_guy
03-02-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by War Lord
For you to say wireless is faster than DSL or Broadband is just ignorant.

Agreed. Wireless, is, rather awful, and especially bad if you're trying to do something like gaming. (Which 95% of this forum does. ;))

Trust me, I had wireless for quite a while. I was lucky to get a ping lower than 600.