PDA

View Full Version : DFW's Fragments of Power

Jojo
03-01-2003, 02:21 PM
I'm stuck on LV 6. There are some rooms that I can't find the passage too. I believe I have bombed every imaginable wall and pushed and burned everything I can, yet about four rooms in the right area elude me.

I understand that there was at one time a walkthrough for this quest, but have not been able to locate where it can be downloaded.

Can anyone help please?

carrot red *smiles* If you respond, to help to try and refresh your memory, this is the dungeon in the graveyard, most if not all the rooms are in the dark. I can't recall what item I got in here. Must be the pain meds clouding my memory :cyclops:

carrot red
03-01-2003, 02:48 PM
I remember this level, jojo, I don't know if you already have the hammer or not, but in some rooms, you can walk on the pit where there are Like Likes and cross over to the stairs. I hope this helps and I'm sorry about the "standard" thing.

Jojo
03-01-2003, 10:04 PM
It helped carrot red, it let me get to the key in the far bottom right room. However, there are three rooms to the right I still am not able to access and I believe it is through there I can get the Lens of Truth which I can't get near yet either :shrug:

:D I figured it out. Sheesh, like you didn't give me a big enough clue. :laughing: Now to go find the passage to the boss and get rid on him and way bye-bye to LV 6.

carrot red
03-02-2003, 06:41 PM
I'm glad you finally figured it out. You had me worried for a while. Good going! You are getting better by the day.:)
A new post reminded me of the Fall of a Honky Pig, it's an excellent quest you should try next.

Jojo
03-03-2003, 01:18 AM
There won't be any more Quests for me until after I format :laughing:

Okay, today's question. LV 8. I can get to the rooms on the bottom left, can get to the rooms except the boss room of course across the top. I have the flippers and red ring, but the rest I'm lost.

HELP please :D

DarkFlameWolf
03-03-2003, 01:14 PM
Don't forget the silver arrow in level 8 before you leave. On top of that, try diving in the center of the square pools of water.

Jojo
03-03-2003, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the tips DFW *smiles* I hope I get it done today and may I say, GREAT Quest, I look forward to getting my puter formatted so I can tackle the others.

carrot red
03-03-2003, 01:43 PM
It's good that DFW got to you before I did, it saved you a lot of directions to give me. The quest I gave you above is on 1.90 it's short and fun to play, so you could play it with no problem. Darkrule is also on 1.90, but it's an extensive one with both L & DW.

Jojo
03-03-2003, 09:08 PM
carrot red it's good when I have to give you lots of directions, sometimes helps me *smiles*

Okay, now I'm stuck. I'm done LV 8. I can get into LV 9 but just go in circles to the left in the first four rooms. I believe I have all items now except the Master Key and Mirror Shield. I have glanced over old posts concerning this Quest and read the Read Me file and I know there's a "Master" dungeon somewhere but I can't find it. I miss the overworld map, cause I get lost from time to time *laughs*

Someone please rescue me? *smile*

DarkFlameWolf
03-04-2003, 11:35 AM
you can also get the master sword in the 'master' dungeon. Try searching just a couple screens north of the overworld starting position for the dungeon entrance. As for getting out of the first four rooms in level 9, try using your hookshot.

Jojo
03-04-2003, 12:39 PM
Thank you DFW *smiles* However, I must be totally daft cause the entrace to the "Master" dungeon completey eludes me. I think I may need a lil more of a hint *L*

Ielen
03-04-2003, 12:58 PM
The Master Dungeon is hidden near the start and yet is not that near.

Jojo
03-04-2003, 01:05 PM
Thanks Ielen *smiles* I've been searching since yesterday and *shaking my head* I just can't locate it. I'm obviously missing something.

carrot red
03-04-2003, 01:22 PM
Sorry, I was not available yesterday. I'll go take a look. I hope you're not stuck in level 9 anymore. I played this before I started having my level 8 syndrome.:D

Jojo
03-04-2003, 01:40 PM
Thanks carrot red and no I'm not stuck in LV 9 anymore, the hookshot hint was great *smiles*

Ielen
03-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Hi Jojo, you need to cross the river to reach what you are seeking.

DarkFlameWolf
03-04-2003, 09:35 PM
Go north, cross the big river to the east. Enter the cave to enter a secret grove. Figure it out from there.

Jojo
03-04-2003, 09:35 PM
Thank you Ielen *smiles* Finally found it, took awhile to figure out how to get to it, but I'm fully loaded now to go destroy Ganon *S*

DFW *smiles* Just finished the "Master" Dungeon...thanks

:) :) :) Just wanted to thank everyone again for all their help, as a novice player, every clue and hint helps me to learn.

Ganon is a goner :) :) :)