PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break!!!

Ganonator
02-28-2003, 05:43 PM
Well, its finally spring break in Fargo, ND, and this means one of two things

I will be gone for an entire week. I can see the sadness welling in all of your eyes. :sweat:

I will have the rare opportunity to add my scary commentary.

Anyway, this will be the first time i get to go skiing since 2 years ago on presidents weekend, so I'm pretty pumped. I hear the snow and the hills are great in New Mexico where I'm going.

sooooo
if you don't hear from me in a while, take it easy.

Just to blow open this thread, what do you all plan to do for your breaks??

Paradox
02-28-2003, 05:48 PM
i just had my break a week ago :blah:
stayed home doing nothing.

VashdeStampedo!
02-28-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
stayed home doing nothing.

Sounds like what it's been for me for years now. That's how I discovered the joy of eating too much and sleeping in till 6 pm. *sigh* Good times.

Ganonator
02-28-2003, 06:02 PM
Doing nothing? Sleeping in till after noon? that's what I do now :D

I'll have to get up really early all of next week to participate in the great activites... ya-fricken-hoo.

moocow
02-28-2003, 06:03 PM
My spring break is coming up... I'll probably sleep some.

VashdeStampedo!
02-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Ganonator
Doing nothing? Sleeping in till after noon? that's what I do now :D

DAMN YOU, SCHOOL!! If only my atom bomb was ready. . . I mean, no atom bombs, don't investigate.

DarkDragon
02-28-2003, 06:06 PM
My Spring Break isn't until April, though I did have a week off for Winter Break a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I'm not planning to go anywhere during Spring Break, unless one of my friends can arrange something.

Ganonator
02-28-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by VashdeStampedo!

DAMN YOU, SCHOOL!! If only my atom bomb was ready. . . I mean, no atom bombs, don't investigate.
Well, college isn't all about working your ass off. The entertainment factor is up there at about an 8... And when you don't have class until 1:20, there's no use getting up before noon.

Hot Water Music
02-28-2003, 07:56 PM
Spring break break! :mad2: (there is a reson for puting 2 "break"s in that sentence :mad2: )Or Break off of Spring break for me :mad2: !Yay :mad2: :confused: ?!?!Not Yay.Unfotunly it's not til the end of March for me :sweat:

Ich
03-01-2003, 03:00 AM
I doubt we'll have one. Snow has pushed back an already delayed school year for me. I believe 2003 is the first year we will get Independence day as a school holiday.