PDA

View Full Version : Mario World tiles with Zelda FourSwords Link

shadowkevin
02-28-2003, 02:41 AM
As some of you know I have a ZC website. I have got'n lots of hits. Thanks.

I have a members section that has my custom or compiled from other people's graphics, and has my example quests like the one you will download here, BUT in the members area it has no password, I treat members goooood, I even keep a message board to update you guys on stuff that I have done, and to ask me for help on any quest I made. I am still looking for more members its free, and the sign up form is only a mere THREE QUESTIONS so what da ya gota loose.

Well as I promised heres the example quest, tell me if you think I should continue making it.

Download (http://zc4hyrule.iwarp.com/zc/examples/index.html)

JayeM
02-28-2003, 08:45 AM
This is not a good way to get members for your site. It's very annoying.

Blonde799
02-28-2003, 02:17 PM
Heh. I used to have members join my group site, when there was no need to.:) I'm good.:laughing: I suggest you just keep it in your sig, and provide what you want interested quest players to see.:) That's what I'm doing, and it seems to work fine.:)

shadowkevin
02-28-2003, 07:05 PM
That is the main reason, I do not want non-beta testers to access the non-passworded version, so this will work for me.

And thanks for the input. But I posted this for people to tell me if I should continue making that quest.

Anyways... C ya.

Teilyr
03-29-2003, 11:44 AM
I think you should try to stick to the topic at hand, instead of plugging the hell out of your non-affiliated site.

Anyway, about the quest. Not alot to look at, and you don't use fast text for some ungodly reason.

I hope you have a plot behind this, as FS Link in any environment requires alot of explaining.