PDA

View Full Version : Soul Caliber II

Maverik X
02-28-2003, 02:38 AM
I have been into an arcade game called Soul Caliber II. I'm sure that everyone has heard about it. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any tips, tricks, or good moves for my character. I play as Raphial, btw, and I'm hoping to increase my gaming ability. Thanx!!!

MottZilla
02-28-2003, 04:55 AM
Are you playing up at Crestwood mall man? It's a fun game, I can kick ass as Kilik. The thing is with that game you have to just figure out your moves, and figure out strategies as you go.

Did you ever play the original Soul Calibur on Dreamcast over here?

DarkDragoonX
02-28-2003, 12:47 PM
Damn, I can't wait until we get the console ports of that game. If you can believe this, NONE of the arcades near me have it... so I have yet to play it. I heard they removed a lot of old characters from Soul Blade from the game, though. My only question is: Do they still have Seigfried? If not, someone at Namco's gonna die.

VashdeStampedo!
02-28-2003, 01:27 PM
I think I've played that a couple of times. . . It'd be nice if they made it for consoles or PC.

Thunderbird
02-28-2003, 01:50 PM
SC2 is due out for all consoles, though when, I don't know.

DDX: I've seen many people play SC2, but have not seen a Siegfried character in it.

I myself have not played SC2, so I don't have any tips.

MottZilla
03-01-2003, 12:54 AM
Soul Calibur 2 will be released (in japan) on gamecube in late March.

North American released will be in late August.... why the hell are they holding off releasing the game till the END of the summer? bah.

Maverik X
03-01-2003, 05:37 PM
Yea, up at Crestwood.

No, Ive never played the original

I was just looking for some pointers. This may sound stupid, but I have no idea wht an 8-way run is. Could someone kindly inform me?

MottZilla
03-01-2003, 06:58 PM
Hit a direction twice, holding it the second time you hit it. So lightly tap the direction (from the camera) like left, then hit it again holding it.

You should come over here sometime and play the original Soul Calibur on DC, the graphics are on PAR I'd say, with the SC2 in the arcade. Not quite the same character set, a few moves aren't there, but the game is awesome.