PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Link's Awakening tileset for V1.90?

shadowkevin
02-27-2003, 10:39 PM
I am in desperate need for a Link's Awakening tileset for ZC Version 1.90(Its the fastest and most stable).

I only found ones for 1.92 beta's:cry: PLZ HELP!

Yobumcha
02-28-2003, 02:25 PM
Newfirst has some link's awakening tiles. Ever use that or rip em. Why are you using 1.90 anyway?

Questwizard88
02-28-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by shadowkevin
(Its the fastest and most stable).

Fastest and most stable version. It would be pretty easy to rip the tiles. I have done it quite a bit before.

Tom
02-28-2003, 05:15 PM
I don't think there are any links awakening tilesets. There is a cgbz tileset which is mostly ooa and oos and there is newfirst but there is no true links awakening tileset. If there is one can someone send them to me at [email protected] or tell me where to get them. Shadowkevin can you send me the 1.92 beta ones i know this doesnt help you but i really dont think there are any others apart from them.

ShadowTiger
02-28-2003, 05:28 PM
Umm... actually, I saw one from Glenn The Great, it's somewhere around here. Check Plith's tileshop. (Link = in his sig. ;) )

shadowkevin
02-28-2003, 07:15 PM
I did try to rip it off of zelda la, but the screen was full of what I call static, no tiles I found, I scrolled through it all.

I think I might try plith tilesets thanks.

And for you Tom, i'll upload it into your member page, you'll receive an e-mail when I finish with the server processing.

- C'ya

Ian
03-01-2003, 02:24 PM
There are some really great tiles in LA, but too bad nobody's made a tileset. It would be hard though, Because you'd have to recolor a lot of the tiles (the colors arent that great with a color GB) But I'm sure if you search around on google you'll be able to find some LA tiles