PDA

View Full Version : My arcade star is missing and the words breakout master

KingOfHeart
02-27-2003, 07:31 PM
I don't see my star or the words breakout master in my posts. I thought someone beat my score and I checked and I'm still number1. So I like to know did this happen to anyone else and are they changing it?

Ganonator
02-27-2003, 07:38 PM
this was addressed in the Current Star System Announcement thread that SB posted a while ago. I had the same revelation - i thought somebody beat my snake score. (i panicked for.. a little while) they suggested that they put a small icon down where members' tents are. That would be cool too.

cyberkitten
02-27-2003, 07:58 PM
hush ganonator. they were taken from members based on whether they were wearing mismatched socks at the time the ubb was upgraded to vbulletin. but you can retrieve yours if you send $29.95 to "ck's house, c/o warlord's litterbox, heath ohio 44555" and stand outside with only a pair of silk panties on your head between the hours of 2 pm EST and 4 pm EST on sunday march 2nd.

Shadowblazer
02-27-2003, 08:41 PM
Dammit ck, you forgot the most important part. They have to hum the Star Spangled Banner backwards while they wear the panties on their head.