PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Hidden Duality Level 3

synbios1978
02-27-2003, 12:57 AM
This is driving me nuts....first off, congratulations to DarkFlameWolf for a great quest. I started playing it, and have taken my sweet little time with it, along with walking around level 3 for the past 3 hours and getting annihalated by Wizrobes (I've died around 13 times), I think I'm ready to beat the level. I'm missing one key and I think I know where it is. I walked into the second entrance, bombed the top wall, and see the chest across the room, but I can't get to it. Please don't tell me that's the 50 rupee chest, and I've been driving myself nuts all this time over nothing. :cry: If I have, then it's back to simply crawling through this level some more. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Synbios1978

jw12454
02-27-2003, 01:43 AM
where is the wand and the keys in level 3 there are some blocks that i can't seam to push or blow up i need up badly

brewer
02-27-2003, 02:51 AM
unfortunately, I think the chest you found is a rupee type chest, but I am not sure I can help ytu find the key you are looking for. the only reasonm I remember the chest that you are talking about is that I also tried to get to it for too long. keep trying though, the key will come to you sooner or later. easy for me to say i guess, I am stuck with a similar problem on level 5.

good luck

TheGeepster
02-27-2003, 03:18 AM
If it's just above the secondary entrance, it is the 50-rupee chest. There is one key you get by exiting the dungeon on its third floor and walking to the third entrance into the dungeon (located very close to the second entrance). You'll see a boomerang switch 1 screen west of the third entrance, which you'll want to leave alone until you have the key located close by. (1 room north and 1 room west if I recall right).

I'll consult such materials as I have when I get home and post more.

jw12454
02-27-2003, 12:54 PM
what is in the chest that has lava between you and the chest and where is the braclet

TheGeepster
02-27-2003, 01:31 PM
50 rupees. DarkFlameWolf included a chest like this in every level, I believe. And you always have to use an item from the next dungeon to get it.

I'm playing through it again to get practical maps of where the keys items are, as well places where these items are needed. Draw up a map and note where you have explored and where you haven't, and the paths. Often times you will find only one way to get to a particular well-placed item or key.

A note: Level 3 and Level 7 each have 4 ways in an out from the overworld. Level 4 is split between the dungeon and the Bandit's Cave located elsewhere. Level 9 also has a second entrance. It's up to you to find them when you get there.

DarkFlameWolf
02-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Yes, I just love them multiple entrances. But my suggestions is, once you have the bracelet, move on up the three floors and you'll eventually find all 3 in the process.

jw12454
02-27-2003, 02:58 PM
where is the bracelet located at

DarkFlameWolf
02-27-2003, 03:15 PM
on the first floor just two (three?) rooms up from the second room north of the main entrance.

jw12454
02-27-2003, 06:40 PM
show me a picture of the room where the bracelet is and the other keys are at