PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Duality Q's

fajz
02-26-2003, 12:24 PM
I have just started this quest and have defeated L1 and L2.
However It seem to me that I need the whistle to get to L3 because of the Info I payed for at a place close to L2.
Is this so and if so how about a hint as to where the whistle is?
If this is not so then where the heck do I go from here?
I have burned, bombed and shot with a "B&A" everywhere possible and can't find anything or even a hint as to how to get to L3 except the clue in L2 about it being in a desert in a different overworld. Help please. I'm enjoying this quest all thought I have just started it.

Thanks

FZ

DarkFlameWolf
02-26-2003, 12:35 PM
Go one screen south of level 2 to find a bombable rock with a portal to the dark world. You can find level 3 entrance easily from there. Now if you don't know how to get to that rock, check your surroundings closely and see if there is anything you can effect with your items. As for the info you got from the info guy. There is a SECOND info guy in the swamp in the dark world. Each info guy gives you a clue on how to reach each of the 5 optional dungeons and to reach Ganon's Tower.

TheGeepster
02-26-2003, 01:48 PM
The path to the desert where level 3 is can be easy to overlook. You should see three pegs around a warp close to that path. The desert entrance is directly south of that screen as a matter of fact.