PDA

View Full Version : What works in beta 182 and what doesnt?

Freezie1171
02-26-2003, 03:21 AM
Hello all i have a couple questions i need answering. I hate to post this because i am pretty sure that most of my questions have already been posted in other threads so please forgive me but i have so little time and it takes me so long to look thru all those threads. Well with that said here is question #1 What things work and what things dont work in beta 182 i saw alot of new items i just wanna know do they all work? #2 I know how to use zc1.90 but the beta has many new additons that i am clueless about is there a guide or information about how the additions in 182 work. I could really use the help because i wanna utilize the latest beta to complete and upgrade my mortal kombat quest as well as start on my Yu-Gi-Oh quest so all help is appreaciated thanx.

TheGeepster
02-26-2003, 06:34 AM
I do know that Farore's Wind and Naryu's Love is not implemented at this time. Also, the Din's Fire flags are not implemented at this time, although Din's Fire is, for the most part, done. That's all I can think of at the moment, but it's likely I missed some things.

There's also minor bugs with initial startup items which normally don't come into play, and bringing up the map in the player a second time will crash the program (or lock it up, one of the two). That's all I can think of at the moment, but it's likely I missed some things.