PDA

View Full Version : Link's Bad Hair Day: IV

PrfectGREG
02-25-2003, 07:17 PM
LBHD4 Main Page (http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/Linksbhd/index7.html)

Just reminding people of my last Quest that has gone forgoten. Not to many people knew about it, so I am reposting a link to the quests page. Check it out, it took me many months to make with the help of 3 other members (Plith, Dark Dude, and JJmaxx). I have been told it either rules or sucks, let yourself decide. Its got some pretty cool things going for it, so if your bored and havn't played it give it a try.

Also try my "Castle Quest" and "Majoras Mask ZC"

-Greg out-

JayeM
02-25-2003, 07:35 PM
Cool! And I thought I had all your quests in the Archive...

plith
02-25-2003, 09:37 PM
Oh, why did you have to go and remind me that I had something to do with this quest?

KJAZZ
02-26-2003, 12:48 AM
I remember plith telling me that he didn't spend much time on a dungeon and you loved it anyway. I didn't play it anyway, and I don't intend to. From the two quest demos of yours that I played, I don't wish to play this one..;p

zed_cool
02-27-2003, 03:40 AM
Cool, I really liked the first bad hair day! I hope this is as good.

PrfectGREG
02-27-2003, 03:10 PM
Dont't be hatin'

I hope at least a few people liked this dumb quest. Its not the greatest but at least try it and play it. At least 1 person liked the 1st one! lol

woo ZC what a thing it is

Dr. Mutagen
02-28-2003, 12:30 PM
This was one of the first quests I downloaded with the 1.92 beta build 104. This is definitely the best game in the series.

PrfectGREG
02-28-2003, 04:15 PM
"This is definitely the best game in the series."

lol thanks but I dont think thats saying much :-P

Dr. Mutagen
03-02-2003, 10:03 PM
Well. the first LBHD was basically a simple game with an overuse of the f word. The second one was alright, since it used a different tileset and the humor was a lot more well-defined. Probably would have been better if the gungeons were original. The third one was pretty easy, yet at the same time it was freakin' hilarious. The fourth one had the best humor and the dungeons were quite creative.