PDA

View Full Version : Hot Water Music!!!!!!!!

Hot Water Music
02-24-2003, 09:06 PM
Remember freightliner or manual from the alltime Hot Water Music band!Look at my signature to see lyrics of manual.

And If I get to know how to e-mail you the song!Or attach.:D

Dechipher
02-24-2003, 09:41 PM
Um, what's the point of this?

Paradox
02-24-2003, 09:42 PM
he just wants to show his insanity. take a few steps back so he can't hurt us.

/me backs up a few steps.

gdorf
02-24-2003, 10:00 PM
Hot Water Music is a good band, I already have most of their music though. Manual is pretty cool; it has a cool intro, and generally a nice riff throughout the song. the guys voice is kinda a combination between Rancid's Singer and the guy from the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, so yea, its a little raspy.

*listens to freightliner*
*listens to manual*

Welcome to AGN, man. :)
And also, it is probably not a good idea to make a topic just to offer to send someone a copyrighted music file. Your more than likely to end up with responses like that last two. :shrug:

Raichu86
02-24-2003, 10:02 PM
I downloaded the single Remedy from their site and didn't like it. :shrug: I'll stick with Smash Mouth.

Ich
02-24-2003, 10:38 PM
I downloaded one of their songs, but there's nothing I like more than my WIZO! Es lebe der Deutschepunkrock! Long live German Punk! Sorry 'bout that, and welcome to AGN.

Hot Water Music
02-25-2003, 07:18 PM
Well at lest I FINALLY find someone who likes HWM!I'm getting the Fuel for the hate game album online someday.I made a CD with there songs too.ever heard of the song Drunken third?