PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully, my last question for Hidden Duality...

InfernalCatfish
02-24-2003, 04:43 AM
So, where is Ganon's dungeon? :)

TheGeepster
02-24-2003, 10:05 AM
Lev 9 can be found in the north of the Dark World. To get there, start from 1 screen south of the first level, and head west(left). Eventually you reach a grove of trees. Of the the tipsters gives you a clue to how you activate the warp spot. Even easier, if you use the lens you'll see one of the trees will change slightly. Super-bomb that tree. You should be able to find Ganon's Tower from there.

InfernalCatfish
02-24-2003, 04:29 PM
Yep, that was my last question, as I just beat HD! Actually, Ganon himself was rather easy. Shame, really... ;)

Anyway, is that mappack still up for grabs?

TheGeepster
02-24-2003, 07:27 PM
Congratulations! Time for the Xtreme version, heh!

I don't recall DFW ever announcing that she had her 10 winners. I asked once or twice, but I think I would have settled for self-exaltation and the nifty "Hidden Duality" T-shirt. You did take a screenshot as proof, right?

What say ye, o Quest Master Supreme?

DarkFlameWolf
02-24-2003, 07:31 PM
Infernal Catfish, actually, is the 10th person, so he gets the mappack! :D congrats! I shall PM you the mappack. Now try to get all the secrets this time. And if you 'cheaped' out on level 9 and got the master key from the master dome and just skipped floor 1 of level 9, how about try collecting all 25 keys next time? ;)

TheGeepster
02-25-2003, 03:14 AM
She told me the same thing, Infernal. I'll probably skip Master Dome in Xtreme..