PDA

View Full Version : ZC 1.92 Alpha 184 - 2

Ganonator
02-24-2003, 02:19 AM
This is for all of the testers, like myself, who have failed to realize there is a new build of alpha 184, which now includes MP3 support. You can directly jump to that page here (http://www.zcnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=219&perpage=25&pagenumber=1). Just download links in the first post, it has been edited to add the new stuff.

texasdex
02-24-2003, 08:13 PM
Geez, I didn't realize that there was an "alpha" (BTW what's the difference between an aplha and a beta) available, I was just waiting for beta 184.

I also have a little problem:
I can't get to the page.

I know that I need my username configured for access, but I already have a username from a while back. However I've forgotten the password! I don't know why, but I also can't reset it because neither of the only two e-mail addresses I have ever used in my entire life work properly. I am clueless!

KJAZZ
02-24-2003, 09:52 PM
Ask Kratheous or DC or someone to fix it for you. They can change your email address to the one you tell them to. ;)

fatcatfan
02-24-2003, 10:56 PM
Alpha testing was meant to be a highly unstable test bed. We compile it, you test it. No guarantess it'll even run. Since I was brought on, I've just used it to release my builds. Figured I'd leave official betas to DN.

KJAZZ
02-25-2003, 12:55 AM
Okay. Then I think I will rarely test alphas, as not testing them was an option a while back, and I'll go with that idea. I'll test betas extensively, and occasionally test an alpha.