PDA

View Full Version : The weekend I was looking forward to... SUCKED ASS...

Dracula
02-23-2003, 07:37 PM
All right... I was supposed to go to the Chicago Auto Show with a bunch of my friends... That's what I was looking forward to all week... And I got these three shitty days...

Friday- Just a normal shitty day at school... I got an hour-long detention for not working on homework... WHEN I WAS DONE WITH HOMEWORK... Fucking teacher, let's take it up to the Dean, making up half of the fucking story saying that I was talking back "disrespectfully"... All I said was "I'm already done with my homework" in a nice, polite way... BOO-FUCK-ITTY-HOO... Yeah, school is pissing me off... Well, then when I thought it was going to be alright, I get home... My sister's pissed off cuz she got in a fight at school... Anywho, a few hours later, my mom's talking on the phone, fighting with her fucking boyfriend... A friend of my sister's beeps in, my mom hears some story, she starts talking with her boyfriend again, and she said "Some guy named Greg got in an accident..." She's talking like it's no big deal... May I also remind you, my jaw hit the floor when she heard that, cuz this Greg guy is my BEST FRIEND... I yell "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY, MOM?" She yells back "I'M ON THE FUCKING PHONE!!!" God, I swear, I was going under a nervous breakdown all because my mom wouldn't answer me... I wanted to know if my friend was ok, or if his life is riding on life-support, or if he's a fucking vegetable... I was flipping out all night. I told my mom to give me a ride to the hospital, and she thought that a little bicker fight with her asshole-for-a-boyfriend was more important than me not seeing my best friend in the Emergency Room... The whole night, my mom kept telling me to shut the fuck up, all because I never knew what happened to him... Well, I guess he's ok now... But that's just the fucking beginning...

Saturday- Woke up late... I hear my mom and her shit-faced-boyfriend fighting in the kitchen... I got up to play my daily dose of Vice City, and next thing I know, my entire stereo system that all my gaming shit is hooked up to... EVERYTHING... My 250$ stereo system DIED... Then my mom's boy-toy... err... boyfriend, walked into my room telling me how I can't take care of anything, saying I abuse all of the shit I own... Fucker... Anywho, I was fucking broke... My mom goes "Wait until your fucking birthday"... In seven months? Yeah, OK, mother... A lot of people owe me money, I could just get my money back some time, and buy a new one... So, I went out to Best Buy and Circuit city, just to look around for new stereo systems... Well, I got some ideas on new systems... But, I'll have to wait... Anywho, got home... Some friends came over... Trashed my room, I was pissed... About 15 minutes after my friends leave, my entire house starts shaking... It was coming from downstairs. We went and checked to see what it was. We thought it was the subpump, but it turned out to be the FURNACE... We all went outside, waited for the Fire Department... They came... They said that the boiler in our basement had a fucked up water pump, leaving a full tank of water right over the furnace... In other words, if we wouldn't have done anything, our house could have... umm... what's the word... umm... oh yeah... BLEW UP. Well, we had to sleep under a pile of blankets, since we couldn't turn the furnace on... I was pissed all night... My mom, still being bitchy, woke me up in the middle of the night, bitch at me on how I can't do anything right... Yeah, mom... uh, I'm tired...I need sleep... Go away... Well, a couple of seconds after that, my futon falls apart, leaving me sleeping on a pile of metal bars and a really thin mattress... And one blanket... Not what I call cozy...

Sunday- I got a phone call from my friend, Dave (my sister's boyfriend, and was here to witness the almost-exploding house) and he said his truck "blew up"... He said he was driving it, and then he hears a bunch of bangs, and flames burst from under the truck, and all the liquid splashes out... I couldn't believe what I heard... Then, he comes over, and we got a phone call from some guy... He said that he called the cops on Dave... (This was actually about the fight that happened on Friday)... So, I'm still waiting for something to happen about that... So, anywho... I'm pissed off...

How was your weekend? :mad:

System Error
02-23-2003, 07:48 PM
My weekend...It was alright. That must've all sucked, your weekend. If your mother is fighting with her boyfriend, why do they stay together? Answer me that, Dracula's mom ya lame bitch! I'm feeling sorry for you. :(

Ich
02-23-2003, 07:51 PM
Whoa. That weekend has a disproportionately large amount of suck. The worst thing that happened to me was the musical I was in had a 6 hour practice with a 1 hour break in it, and it was raining and I had to walk in the street because of all the melting snow. All the rain got me soaked and I was pissed off for the 3 hours after the lunch break in the middle. Oh, and I was upset that I had to wake up before 9 on a weekend and I was about 20 minutes late and got yelled at. So, I've spent most of the weekend online listening to music.

DarkDragon
02-23-2003, 07:53 PM
WTF? Your family sounds seriously disfunctional - your mom woke you up just to blame you for a broken furnace that could not in any way have been your responsibility?
Although I agree that schools tend to select the biggest asshole they can find to be Dean of Students.

Yoshiman
02-23-2003, 07:53 PM
Woah, and I thought my weekends sucked. Hope you
get out of the hole you're in.

Dracula
02-23-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragon
Your family sounds seriously disfunctional

Only if you consider a mom that's gone completely insane, a sister that's psycholy angry all the time, a fucking asshole that tries to hard to be a dad, and a real dad that is 6 feet under right now... To me, it's not a disfunctional family... Just a disfunctional model-without-glue... And I seem to be the only one in the household with a life... Considering I devote most of my time fixing this computer, working on a truck, and playing games... And, oh yeah... Partying is a good thing too ;)

AlexMax
02-23-2003, 09:37 PM
Tell your folks to fuck off.

You're alright Dracula, I'm sorry that shit happened to you this weekend. Hope next weekend gets better.

Jigglysaint
02-23-2003, 11:05 PM
YOU had the weekend from hell? Twice I I had to endure slush and snow to get to an activity that was cancled, then today church was canceled. I was just about ready to break a commandment then. Sometimes I just hate people, very much!

moocow
02-23-2003, 11:16 PM
*gives Drac a big hug*

Hope it gets better, hon. Glad your house didn't blow up and stuff. ;):)

System Error
02-23-2003, 11:20 PM
Hmph, and they bitch at you all the time? They're the ones who're being bitches. All of them. They have no life, and you do. I bet they're just trying to bring you down to their level. If you feel like it, try to complain to the government...just kidding on that last part. :p

Fiyerstorm
02-24-2003, 12:04 AM
How old are you?

Cause once you graduate...you can leave them fools behind.

Ever thought of seeing a social worker? I have a friend who has family problems and she says that it helps a lot to have a mediator and someone listen and give professional advice.

Dracula
02-24-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
YOU had the weekend from hell? Twice I I had to endure slush and snow to get to an activity that was cancled, then today church was canceled. I was just about ready to break a commandment then. Sometimes I just hate people, very much!

I'm sorry :( I really feel sorry for people who have shitty weekends... It's totally ironic how you wait and wait for a nice 2 day break, and then it's shot to shit...

Originally posted by moocow
*gives Drac a big hug*

Hope it gets better, hon. Glad your house didn't blow up and stuff.

Yah, I'm glad too... :heart:

Originally posted by Fiyerstorm
How old are you?

I'm 15 years old Simon... ah, I mean... Fiyer... storm... (almost gave myself a heart attack there...:redface: )

Verman
02-26-2003, 10:57 AM
Ouch....Dracula thats quite terrible....

My weekend sucked as well....but it was due to my own stupidity.

You see I recently got off certain drugs that cause you to get rather large rather fast. Unknown to me one of the side effects of coming off of these said drugs was severe depression. Anyhow A buddy gave me some zoloft to try and get rid of the depression....stupid me I took em..

Anyhow to make a long story short on saturday I was in a deep fucking rut....so for some odd reason I decided to eat liek 15 tylonal. then I ate 3 zoloft and 6 ephedra...

Oh yes and earlier in the morning I had taken two 24-hour clartin.

Then because I happen to be an utter moron I decided to go and drink some alcohol...I didnt drink much jsut a few screwdrivers...

Anyhow it fucked me up pretty damn good. My pupils were almost the same size as my irises and they stayed like that until monday afternoon....i have no fucking idea why.

Oh during saturday night I woke up gagging on my own fucking vomit. caughed it all over the floor...if i had drank more i might not have woken up...then i'd be dead....Thats an interesting prospect and I do want to see whats next....but not right now....

anyhow. I dont think i'll ever do that agian....yes I = moron cause im not suicidal, so I'm obviously just stupid.